aries

My name is aries im the leader of the zodiacs. Pretty strange having the youngest as the leader. I have meet all the others already i really liked them all especially the leo fiesty and full of pride just how i like them...but theres is one none of us meet which was pretty weird pisces she/he was supposed to be the oldest the soul or guidance watever but i dont recall meeting her.hmm well anyways as leader i must be the strongest. I remember i used to be so scared when i was younger but now its as if had faded away. And as a fire sign i have one powers the same as the other fire signs and one my personal. All fire signs have fire immunity and my special power is i can make weapons out of fire. Pretty cool huh. Anyways as a kid fire signs hair start off a super light red and as we become older only when we have connected our souls to our destiny it will turn its color same with the eyes. I have trained so hard and focused to finally see my hair and eye color and i have to say it was worth it my mom or rather the person that made me has the same hair and eyes so i was pretty happy. So ya and today there is another zodiac meeting it better be important cause last time it was for us to help find the main professor glasses which were right next to her...so ya catch you all later.