Chapter 2 : Meeting and Explain

My feet took me as fast as possibles in inhuman speed. Since I didn't shift yet so I haven't met my wolf or anything like that. I couldn't contact her either. So its up to me to decide what to do.

The Alpha's house was made of red bricks and white wood. It was gorgeous with a wooden patio. I walk up the stairs and knock on the door.

Seconds later the door opened to a handsome man. I have truly never met the alpha's beta. But he has seen me take down enemy packs.

Anyways he was tall at least taller then my 5'1. Like he was at least a 6'2. Sadly I was the shortest wolf in my family.

Though the guilt holds me down. This man who had a power aura coming off of him has the most beautiful piercing blue eyes as well as dark brown hair.

"Hey, beautiful" he greets me with a smirk. He's obviously a flirt.

"Hi I'm Autumn, where is the alpha?" I ask him.

"Hi I'm Pierce Sparrow and I'm the Beta. If you must talk to the alpha, Princess, I need your full name and you need to give your weapons to me," he informs still that ugly smirk on his lips. Goddess, stop.

"Uh......Autumn Knight" I lied with a fake smile plastered on my mouth.

"Your lying. Full name and weapons please" He squints his eyes at me. I hand over my bow and quiver; full of blue feathered arrows.

"Aurora Autumn Knight" I admit with a blush forming on my face. I hate my name.

"There now was that so hard, Princess. Wait your related to Jaden Knight, the Luna?"

"She isn't the rightful Luna" I growled at him.

"Oh ok I'm wondering if you'd like to come over to my place later to have some fun." He used his beta voice which I couldn't say no to.

"Of course" I couldn't control what I was saying. Damn you Beta Pierce.

"Good come on in. I'll take you to his office" he opens the door wider to let me in and he guilds me. We pass by many doors.

My jaw drops I didn't know a house could be this big. My house is just basically a cement block.

Finally we arrive at a door that was made of dark wood. Beta Pierce knocked. I could hear a faint 'come in' and Beta Pierce opened the door. I hid behind the tall beta.

"Yes Pierce? What have you come for?" I hear a familiar deep masculine voice. Beta Pierce moved out of the way to show me standing there. Alpha Christian was sitting in a chair behind a desk filled with stacks and stacks of paper. With book shelfs on the wall.

"Hello, Alpha Christian. I'm here to report something in our territory." I greet him with no emotion.

"You don't have to call me Alpha, I'm your soon-to-be-brother-in-law. Anyways what have you seen?" He ask with curiosity killing him

"Not seen, smelt. My senses have sensed about four Blood Moon Pack members in our territory, in the forest" I reported, I watched him as he lifted his hand to his chin and slightly rubbed it.

"Pierce, make sure we have guards, guarding every side of our territory" he commanded. When Alpha Christian called Beta Pierce's name he stood straighter. Would he hurt him? Ugh all this thinking is hurting my brain.

"Yes, Alpha" he responded walking out.

"Alph-I mean Christian, do you know where my sister is?" I ask him. He runs his face before answering.

"Upstairs in our room"

After his response I ran up the stairs tripping on the way up.

"Jade!!" I call for her. I heard a 'yeah'. Coming from the room to my right, I quickly opened it to find Jade sitting on her bed reading.

"Hey brat" she welcomes me not so warmly.

"Hey snob. How's the life living with an alpha?" I meanly ask her. We never got along. She was already 24 and found her mate which was just poor boy who was in our pack.

She rejected him and went for the alpha who didn't find his mate yet. Actually his line of ancestors haven't found mates since over 5

"It's great, I'm afraid for when he finds his mate, but I know he'll choose me. I'm the prettiest lady in this pack. The goddess probably won't even choose a mate for you" she sneered at me while getting off the bed and walking to me.

"Oh boy, I wish" I mutter to myself.

"Oh you'll wish you had one as soon as you see me and Christian together"

"It's Christian and I" I explain to her slowly.

"Nope it's just me and Christian, no you involved," Jade dumbly responds. Then I just gave up, thinking there is no point in trying. I should go to Ms. Kelsey and see if she can help with my chores.

• • •

It's 6:45. Gosh why?!?! I'm so exhausted. I'm on my way to Alpha Christian's home, so I can make money to buy things to make myself prettier.

Ever since that talk with Jade this morning I've felt insecure about how I look. But I've gotten my weapons back from Pierce, thankfully.

Once I arrive I I knock on the door to find instead of Pierce, Alpha Christian answered it.

"Come on in, Aurora" he moves out of he way.

"Call me Autumn" I growled at me. A look of fear crossed his eyes before he quickly hid it. Could I be that scary?

"Okay Autumn" Alpha Christian accepts," follow me to your room, get changed into your outfit, I'm not going to let you clean with traces of dirt, blood, and bugs behind you, then you can start cleaning"

We walk about some stairs. Up to a door. When he opens it surprisingly a decent room behind it. Bigger then my old 'room'. With green walls and white carpet with paints on the wall of the ocean. A dark brown wooden king bed with green comforters, a big dark brown cupboard, a desk with a red chair. There was another door probably leading to a bathroom or closet.

"Well bye" he walks out and closes the door behind him. I notice a French maid outfit sitting on my bed. Oh ma goat. HELL NO. I'm to lazy to go back and complain to him.

My feet take me to the door. Finding out it was actually a bathroom. Everything was white. I'm going to screw something up. Already guessed it.