Réunion -1

My black converse dragged along the stone walkway as I made my way back to my tiny apartment.
I was heart broken, thoughts ran across my mind.. Of... Of him. I can't believe he dumped me, after one whole year of being together! I really thought I had found the one, the one I wanted forever.

As I was walking down the lonely path, I could see.. What looked like, two boys from my last year of highschool. As I got closer I began to reconise them a lot easier, they made out to be Ashton Irwin and Calum Hood. My two best friends. I wasn't one of those girls that went around with groups of girly girls admiring the hottest guys in school, I was actually the girl that was with groups of guys making fun of the groups of girly girls.

"Hey! Holly!" Ashton perked up, "Hey guys! Long time no see! What's up?" I looked confusingly at Calum who was mucking about with a camera recorder. "We're trying to film a video for YouTube, hey are you still with Ben?" As the name Ben rolled off Ashton's tounge it brought tears to my eyes as even though he dumped me I still really loved him. I couldn't help but push the tears out and choak a soft "no" to Ashton. Ash stood up shocked by seeing me hurt. He held me in a soft embrace and whispered to me in my ear "I never thought he was right for you anyway, I'm sorry" I hugged him back and cried on his shoulder. I felt bad for half-soaking his shoulder but I really needed it out of my system. "Hey Holly, do you need to come back to our flat and talk about it? I mean my camera is almost dead and its kinda useless now.." Calum piped up. I nodded slowly and Ashton broke away from the hug, even though I wish it would've dragged on for a bit longer...

As we pulled up to the cutie cosy looking house, we unbuckled our seat belts and walked up the driveway and through the wooden door. I was greeted with a big "Heyyyy!!" From Michael as Ash had his arm around my shoulders and Calum tackling his camera gear through the tiny door with both me and Ashton standing in it. "Moove" Calum groans at Ash, "shit sorry" he giggled back. "Hey Michael" I smile. Michael smiles back "How's it all going! Are you still with-" "Shut up Michael I'll talk to you later about that" Ash cuts him off. "Hey, can i use the bathroom?" I ask realising my mascara has probably been ruined.
"Sure, its just down the hall, go right to the end and turn left" Ash guided.

I walked in closing the door behind me, and pulling out my makeup purse. My mascara actually wasn't that bad, maybe I wiped it on Ashton's shirt. Oops. Oh well, I softly put some more on and walked back out to the boys.

"Heyy... I should go, I don't want to be a bother" I choaked. "You aren't bothering us at all and besides you haven't seen Luke yet he will be so happy to see you after all this time" Ash pouts. "Okay then... If its okay with you guys then ill stay a bit longer.." I say giggling. There was a round of yes's as I sat my bag down by the door and jumped on the couch next to Micheal. He then stretched his arm out over my shoulders casually. "Holly?" Ash says concerned "Yeah what's wrong?" I look at Ash dumbly "Luke's not going to be back for a while probably about 1:00 a.m tomorrow, how about you stay the night?" Before I got a chance to speak Luke barges through the door "I'm not going to stay out while Holly is around" "Luke!" I say jumping up from my seat almost pushing Michael over. He embraces me in a soft bear hug. "I missed you Holls" he says happily, "I missed you too Lucas" I smile. "Hey guys I'm hungry" michael groans. "Okay should we go out for pizza then?" Ash suggests grabbing his keys, there was a chours of yes's as me a Luke broke away from each other leaving the little house.