He kissed me! -2

Ash is a good driver, I've still wondered while the other boys havent got a car. I wonder if they can drive? maybe, I shouldn't ask.

As we all stumbled out of the car and to the doors of Pizza Palace (idk) Ash holds open the door for me but walks in behind me causing the door to shut on Luke. "Oii, be a bloody gentleman" he scowls.
Ash ignores him and goes to the counter, "Three pizza's please" as I look around I see red leather seats and black tables with a painting above each table, its not overly decorated but at least you get food.

After the pizza we all stood around outside for a bit to chat, "Are you still staying over Holly?" Calum questions. "Well... I don't know I guess I can go back to the apartment-" "No stay with us" Luke smiles, I nodded.

"Just turn right here" I directed, I had to go pick up my gear after Ash dropped the boys back home. So it was just me and him, that was alright I guess? "Its the big apartment block, you can't miss it"
I sigh. As we pull up to it Ash nodds, "don't be long" I look at him concerned "Aren't you coming?"
He smiles as I walked up to the main lobby, not waiting on him.

"Cool place" He says satisfied after plumping (?) Himself on the couch.
I see him get up and follow me into my room. "God Ash don't follow me I have to get changed" I scowl.
"Oops just wanted to see your room" he giggles. I laugh and shut the door behind me and slipping off my daisy dress after untiing my black converse. I grabbed my ripped skinny jeans and nirvanna shirt before packing my PJs and other random stuff I probably won't use.

I open the door to see Ash had left, oh how lovely I thought before I heard a giggle coming from down the hall. "C'mon Ash I hate these games" I groan as I hear another laugh by Ashton. I sigh and walk down the hall to where these sounds were coming from. I came to the cupboard that sits at the end of the hall and open it up, "gotcha" I say. Nope nothing where would an Ashton Fletcher Irwin hide?

I walk into the bathroom when the door closed behind me, "Asht-" "Shh" Ash whispers "What the hell Ash stop" I say as he twists my shoulders to face him. "C'mon Ash grow up" there was a short silence as his lips were pressed to mine I broke away immediately scowling "Fuck you Ashton" "Woah chill Hills its just-" "No its not... get out!" I really had lost all my chill I felt like slapping the poor guy.
"What about the sleep over?" He pouts "fuck off Ashton please" I say half crying. He grabs the door handle and slowly opens it, I watch as he guiltily walks out of the apartment. I close the bathroom door behind him and slide down it slowly resting my head in my hands.