Surprise visit

PERCY

"And Red team wins!"   We all cheered as Chiron announced our victory ."WOHOOO !!! Top up Annabeth!! Grover!!  Jason!  Nico! Leo! We did it guys!!! " I whooped around .

"Ok, now every one back to your cabins. We have training tomorrow!"Chiron our "oh so lovely trainer" announced...we love him but he is such a stickler for rules. We groaned but obediently headed back. It was one of those times when  we had Camp Jupiter over to our  home.
It has been a year since we had defeated the awful Gaea our favourite immortal...note the sarcasm and we were all happy and peaceful. I was enjoying our boys get-together in my cabin with my old mates Jason, Frank, Nico and Leo just catching up. Hey don't judge we boys like a little gossip too..Girls aren't the only ones who can gossip, are they? *wink wink*. Although we only gossip a "little". Everyday new campers come in and we make them as comfortable as possible. Leo found Calypso and brought her back breaking the curse. Even though things are kinda awkward between me and her, the poor girl has been through a lot. But I am pretty sure she would kill me with her bare hands if she found out i called her a 'poor girl'. It was a pretty much normal life for us now......Well, as normal as life gets when you're a demigod. Except an occasional fun game here and there life is pretty normal. 

I, Jason, Nico and Leo have become best friends. I think u already figured that out. We were thinking of ways to propose to our girlfriends and boyfriend for ahh.... marriage. We wanted to do it together and get married in our birthday months. Romantic, don't you think? It was all going great for each of us. All of us have also  finished studying in peace for once.

Suddenly, I heard someone clear their throat and we all snapped our heads up to see Poseidon, my dad standing at the door with a gentle, mortal looking woman with a warm smile. She had brown hair and kind eyes. My dad had his hands around her waist which confused us as we all looked at each other. The Big Three were still not allowed to have children, right? The Gods had become friendly towards us but not enough to pop up for random visits... Nevertheless, I grinned a confused smile at my father hoping he didn't have another "Godly" (note the sarcasm) quest for us and coolly remarked, "Hey dad, long time no see! How's Tyson and our beautiful water? And..... who's this?"

Poseidon or dad looked at me nervously and started mumbling, "Well.....uhm ....you see uhm... uh.." "Might wanna spit it out already?" I exclaimed getting annoyed of his childish mumbling. "Okay" he said with a steely resolve in his eyes. "But maybe you should ask the guys to leave for a few minutes. p I have very important news Percy." Ok something is definitely up and detective Persassy will get to the bottom of this! The guys complied to Poseidon's orders and waved small byes and gave me reassuring grins which I returned.

Once they were gone I closed my cabin's door signaling the want of privacy while my dad and the lady took their seats on my couch. I tried, trust me I tried but after a few minutes of awkward staring I couldn't control my curiosity and finally asked dad again, "So dad what brings you here?"
Dad shifted uncomfortably and nervously glanced at the woman who gave him a reassuring but very nervous smile.    

My brain going into overdrive was putting the pieces together. "Oh no! Don't tell me you got another mortal woman pregnant! How many times are you gonna break your oath?! What are you, a hormonal teenager?!" I screamed unable to control my anger at these Godly antics. "No! No! No! Its not what you think! I didn't get another mortal pregnant. It's just that...." Poseidon trailed off. Ok now i was staring to get scared.. Whats going on?? Is it another godly apocalypse? After what seemed like hours.....Ok a few minutes, dad finally spoke up....Only to stammer a lot.

"PERCY uhm uh..uhm..mm...uhm..argh..Ok this is harder than I thought it'd be....Well here goes nothing." He mumbled before saying what he needed to ,"Percy don't panic but  uhm.. uhhh... uhh.... Sallyisn'tyourbiologicalmother" He said in one breath. "Uh, dad? could you repeat that? Maybe a tad bit slower... you know punctuating each word?" I chuckled letting my Persassy flow. He took a deep breath and looked me right in the eye only to say the words that would change the course of my entire life,"Percy, Sally is not your biological mother. Percy meet...meet your biological mother Lily Potter."

OK ABSOLUTELY SMALL CHAPTER..UGH I REALLY NEED TO LEARN TO MAKE BIGGER ONES..SORRY GUYS !!

NEVRTHELESS HOPED YOU LIKED IT

VOTE, COMMENT AND ALL!!

THANKS xx

-K