Chapter 2-School

I wake up the next morning and for a moment I don't know where I am. I sit up frantically and then I remember. Maybe a tiny bit of me wanted to believe it was a dream but of course it wasn't. It was a nightmare. A nightmare I would never wake up from. I make my way slowly out of bed and walk into the bathroom. I wash my face, brush my teeth and then get changed. I make my way downstairs and I'm greeted by Nancy.

"Morning sweetie"

"Morning"

"Did you sleep alright?" I hesitated before answering the question, I hadn't slept a lot only an hour or two but I wasn't going to tell her that.

"I slept ok"

"Good, good, do you want some breakfast, we have some cereal or toast?"

"I'll have some toast thanks"

She went off into the kitchen to make me some toast so I walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa. Nobody else was there, I suspected Dave had gone to work and make the other two were still in bed, or out I don't know. I looked around the room properly, it's quite big and comfy, I never really looked at it yesterday, I had more interest in the floor.

A little while later we go on the bus and arrive at place called 'Albany Family Centre'. We walk up to the front doors and we walk into the building. I immediately see my mum and dad and I run over and give them a hug.We are then led to a room with games and toys all over. The room is quite big and spacious. The rest of the time we just talk and play games. It's near the end of the hour when Kim finally talks to me about the situation, she tells me that in six weeks I would move back with my mum. I guess that's not too long but I was expecting it to drag on but I didn't matter. Then something dawned on me. What about Christmas? I won't even be home for Christmas? I sighed and my shoulders slumped, before I even knew it, the time was up and we had to leave. I sobbed as I waved goodbye. I hope it wasn't too long before I was back again.

I arrived back at the house and went to my bedroom to get my uniform . I had school tomorrow and I can tell you I was not looking forward to it. I hadn't been to school for ages and I was expecting people to ask me all sorts of questions, that I didn't really want to answer them. One thing I was looking forward to though was seeing my best friend Chelsie. I missed her a lot when I was in hospital. We had been friends since forever and we were really close. She would be able to make me feel better. I was glad I had her.

I wake up the next morning and start to get ready for school. I make my way slowly downstairs and into the kitchen and make myself some breakfast. I eat it and I place the bowl in the sink. A taxi arrives for me to take me to school. Nancy comes in the taxi with me but she tells me next I would be travelling alone. I arrive at school after about half an hour yet it seems like only 5 minutes. Nancy leaves and I make my way to my class. I am greeted by a big hug from Chelsie and lots of welcomes from my class mates. I'm surprised they actually recognize me as I look completely different but never the less they do. My teacher gives me a stack of get well soon cards and I feel really happy, I look through every single one and I say thanks to everyone. I am so grateful. The rest of the day drags on but I didn't even mind. The day was better than I expected and everybody was so nice. When the day was over, I waited for Nancy at the school gates, she arrives and we go back to the house. When we sit down I show Nancy everything I got from school. That night I fall asleep happy. But my happiness didn't last long...

A/N Hey guys I hope you enjoyed to chapter. Chapter 3 will be up soon! In the meantime go check out LovaticHarmonizer101, her stories are amazing. As always Vote, comment, follow and share! Ily ;)