Chapter 3

Another chapter. Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christy's P.O.V-
March 31, 2006 (Friday) 9:16 a.m.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Nick was still sleep. I don't even think my mama knew he spent the night. I got up and walked to the bathroom and used it. Then I ran me some shower water. I stripped out my clothes and got in. My bathroom door open and walked in Nick. He looked so adorable when he was sleepy and getting up. I chuckled and continued washing my body.

"Was you not gonna tell me good morning?" He asked behind me in my ear.

I jumped a little and turned around to look at him.

"Good morning baby," I said kissing his lips.

He smiled,"Good morning to you baby."

I smiled and turned back around.

"I can't wait til you marry me," he said wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his head on my shoulder.

"I can't wait either," I said.

"I have one question," he said.

"And what is that?" I asked.

"Am I in trouble right now, cause I know your mama don't know I'm here? He asked.

I laughed," I don't know, we'll just have to see when we get down there. "

"OK," he said.

10 minutes later

After our shower, I put on a red blouse and some black jeans. I found my red and black KD's and put those on and my hair was down and flat ironed. Nick had his white shirt on with his blue jeans and white J's.

"Come on," I said grabbing his hand.

We walked out my room and downstairs into the kitchen where we smelled breakfast cooking. I wasn't gonna go bother Caleb so I let him sleep. We walked in and my mama was at the stove cooking and there was dad at the island.

"Morning mama," I said walking to her and kissing her cheek.

"Morning baby," she said,"Morning Nick. "

I looked at Nick as we both rose our eyebrows.

"Morning Ms. Jackson," he said kissing her cheek also.

"Morning daddy," I said kissing his cheek also.

"Morning sugarplum," he said.

"Morning Mr. Jackson," Nick said.

"Morning Nick," he said.

We sat down at the dining table beside each other and held hands.

"Nick my boy, Wanda told me you asked my daughter to marry you, am I correct?" Daddy asked.

"Yes sir," Nick said.

"I just want to say you better take real good care of her, she's still my little girl," he said.

"I wouldn't let anything hurt her, I promise you," Nick said.

"OK congratulations to you both, I'll finally have a son to call son," daddy said.

A tear rolled down my face and I snuggled close against Nick chest as he held me. That's was so sweet.

"Oh yeah, and no more loving making in my house," my mama said,"And Caleb, he's coming with me and this man to the grocery store until you get back from seeing Nick's parents."