Chapter 4

Sorry for the late chapter. Here's chapter 4. Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christy's P.O.V-

~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner we got ready for bed. Caleb was fast asleep around 10 and now its 11 something. Nick and I were cuddle up on the bed and watching one of Tyler Perry movies.

"I love you Christy," Nick whispered in my ear.

"I love you to Nick," I said.

As I was watching the movie, Nick played with my hair or kissed my cheek or whatever he did to distract me.

"Nick stop, I'm trying to watch the movie," I said.

"You can still watch it," he said kissing my neck.

"No, I can't," I said.

"I ain't scad of the po po's," Madea said on the TV.

I laughed. Nick hands went to the strap of my shorts and he played with it. I didn't even pay attention to him. He then slip his hand in my shorts and I slapped his arm.

"No," I said moving from him.

"Christy," he whined.

"Can I please watch the movie?" I asked.

"No, well yes, just I want to feel you all over," he said.

I giggled, "Watch the movie."

I laid back on his chest and continued watching until he turned the TV off.

"Huh? Nick baby, I want to watch the movie, we can't have fun anyway cause Caleb in here," I said.

"He won't wake up," he said.

OK, I got something for you. I sat up and I pushed him flat on his back and sat on top of him. I bit my lip and rubbed his chest.

"You want to have some fun?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

I leaned down to his neck and placed kisses. His hands made there way to my butt squeezing it. I moaned in his ear. I kissed him and he kissed me back. I moved my hips over his erection. He groaned in mouth and sat up. I stop kissing him and grabbed the remote turning the TV back on and getting off of him.

"Christy," Nick gasped.

"What?" I asked.

"You played me," he said.

"No, I wanted to watch TV," I said.

"Christy," he growled getting on top of me.

"Nicky please," I begged.

"After we have fun," he said kissing my neck.

"Fine," I said flipping us.

I pulled the shirt off of him and kissed him feeling his chest. He'll see this is just a game. I stop kissing him and kissed his chest while removing his pajama pants. When he was finally in his boxers, I got on top of him moving my hips and he sat up kissing and groaning in my mouth.

"I want you so badly," he whispered seductively.

Wow, that turned me on so much. He took my shirt off and kissed my neck.

"No baby," I moaned.

"What?" He asked feeling my chest.

"I'm making you feel good tonight," I said pushing him back.