Chapter 2

Sorry for the late update, enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christy's P.O.V-
March 30, 2006 (Thursday) 6:45 p.m.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After looking at 5 different houses, well 2 was some luxury apartments today, we went back to my house and watched a movie Chloe, Jack, Nick, Caleb, and I while we ate our dinner for tonight. My mom and dad was sleep, I guess they were really tired today.

"You know guys, I'm so happy for you two," Chloe said.

"Thanks Chloe," Nick and I said at the same time.

"Anytime," she said.

"Hey Chloe, do you mind watching Caleb for a bit, I need to talk to Christy," Nick said.

"Yeah of course," she said picking him up and spinning him around making him laugh.

Nick stood and held his hand out for mine. I took it and we went upstairs to my room. He closed the door and walked to the bed sitting down. He sat down and placed me on his lap exact.

"So, why did you drag me up here to talk about?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk about Kate and Caleb and ........."

"Its OK, you explained and I'm not mad, its not like you're with her, you're just taking care of y'all son," I said feeling in his hair.

He smiled,"And I wanted to say that, I'm marrying you because I love and care for you and you mean everything to me, I'm not trying to marry you so I can hurt you like I did before, and I just wanted you to know that Kate means nothing to me, only you, and I also care for our friends and both our families."

I bit down on my bottom lip smiling. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Nick, that was a sweet speech," I said.

He laughed and I joined him.

"I'm serious," I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I know you are," he said as he tighten his grip on my waist.

"I love you very much Nick," I said kissing his cheek.

I hugged him and snuggled my face into the crook of his neck.

"I love you to," he said,"More than you love me."

I smiled and he hugged me back. He kissed and nibbled on the tip of my ear and I giggled.

"That tickles," I said getting up from his lap.

"Why did you get up?" He asked.

"Cause I need to call Kate and ask where she is, she said she'll be by here to pick Caleb up around six," I said, "Not that I don't want him here."

"Actually, she probably just needs some time for herself, let's just watch him until tomorrow, she might show up," Nick said.

I nodded. He held his arms out for me to come back and sit on his lap. I huffed and went and sat back in his lap.

"In the meantime, let's just relex," he said kissing my jaw.

"If this is leading to sex then count me out," I said crossing my arms.

He chuckled and his left hand went up and down my right thigh while he continued kissing my neck.

"Did you enjoy the graduation party yesterday?" I asked.