Chapter 12

Stella

"Do I look fine Louis?" I turned around to Louis who sat on my bed.

"Yes Stella you look absolutely beautiful." Louis looked up from his phone.

"I just want to make a good impression you know." I sat down next to him.

"Well he'll be crazy not to think you beautiful." Louis pulled me in for a side hug.

"Thanks Tommo."

"But you sure you don't want me to go with you?" He kept asking this question all day.

"No Louis seriously it's okay." I said getting up from bed to get a purse.

"Can you at least put some type of weapon in your purse?" He suggested.

"Louis I'm just meeting the guy. I don't want to murder him." I rolled my eyes.

"I know but what if he wants to hurt you?" Louis pointed out.

"He won't." I zipped up my purse.

"How do you know?" He sassed.

"He won't okay?"

"I'm just worried." He sighed running his fingers through his hair. "Your like a little sister to me. I just want to keep you safe." He got up walking over to me.

"I'll be safe." I hugged him "I love you Louis."

"I love you too." He hugged me back "But you better get going it's almost five." He patted my back.

"Your right."

We went to my garage to get my car that I barely use because Louis usually drives me everywhere.

"Okay call me if something happens okay?" Louis looked me in the eyes.

"Okay." I said getting in my car.

Louis went to his house which is just a couple blocks down. I was going to go meet James.

I drove to the coffee shop where we were meeting. I was so nervous yet in a way excited to meet him. Arriving at the coffee shop I looked at myself in the mirror giving myself one last look.

"You got this." I told myself before getting out.

I opened the door to the cafe. The lights were dim but their weren't that much people mostly just old people drinking coffee with their wife's. Then I spotted a young male in the corner. Black hair and blue eyes. His skin tone similar to the pictures. I walked over to him.

"Uh hey are you James?" I asked him in which he only shook his head.

"No sorry but their is a young male on the corner saying he was looking for someone." He pointed with is thumb in the corner.

"Oh thank you." I said before waking to the corner.

As I walked over their I could feel my palms sweat. I couldn't see anyone but when I see that back of his head in which he had dirty blonde hair.

I took a deep breath before going any futher.

"Hey you must be ." I started but it wasn't James who sat their it was the Niall Horan holding a rose.

It can't be him. He's probably just on date. Maybe the male gave me the wrong direction but then again his skin tone was very similar.

"Hey Niall what are you doing here?"

"Stella I'm here for you." He said making my heart race "Stella I'm James."