Chapter 33

Stella

"Princess wake up darling." I hear Niall's angel like voice whisper in my ear.

"I don't want to," I turned around not evening opening my eyes and snuggled into niall's side. "I'm tired."

"Did ya party to hard at prom?" He chuckles playing with my hair.

"Yep I'm exususted." I yawned.

Prom was great yesterday mostly because Niall told me he loves me. From their the whole rest of the dance Niall and I were all lovey dovey together. Holding hands when we danced, kissing when ever a song ended, whispering in each others ears that we loved each other.

So at the end of the night when we left. Which was about eleven at night I told Niall he could just sleepover at mine house since that damn limo said he wasn't gonna drive Niall home.

And no we didn't do the dirty. I havesny lost my v card.

"Niall?" I open my eyes to see Niall. He was looking right at me with his beautiful blue eyes. He look cute and hot at the same time. He wasn't wearing anything but his boxers and his hair was flat.

"Hmm?" He plays with my hair twirling it around his finger.

"I never really asked you this question but school is coming to an end. What are you planning to do?" I ask him as I trace circles on his stomach.

"I want to own my own business." He says.

"What type of business?"

"Like sports equipment stuff like that you know but my own brand. What about you darling?"

"I want to be photographer." I tell him sitting up stretching my arms.

"Really? You never really showed me any pictures. Except  for you know-"

"I take other pictures Niall. You know more professional ones. Wanna see?" I ask him. He sits up and leans against the head board. The blanket covering his waist.

"Sure," He runs his hand through his hair making it look even more messy.

I reach for my camera and some photos from the drawer next to my bed.

"This on is Louis and I freshman year," I show him. This picture was four years ago when puberty was finally coming in. We look like s hit. "I really like this one of my mom." I go the next picture. It's my mom all dressed up in her lawyer clothes smiling like goof ball.

"Show me some on the camera." He points to my black camera on the table. I put the pictures back and get my camera.

"This camera has more professional pictures then the others." I sit next to him turning on the camera.

He puts his arm around my waist giving me a kiss on the check. Then he picks me up puts me to sit in bewteen his legs.

"Much better." He press a quick kiss to my neck.

"Alright," I chuckle "Anyways here are some pictures. Louis and I at the beach a couple of years ago. This is one of my favorites of him and I." I show him the pictures.

"You have a lot of pictures of Louis. Are you sure you two haven't dated or something?" He chuckles squeezing my waist.

"No," I shake my head "Louis has been my best friend since forever. We grown up together he's like my brother."

"Just making sure." Niall runs his taps my waist.

"Why are you jealous or something?" I look up at him giving him a little smirk.

"Not at all cause your mine right now." He turns me around so I'm straddling his lap. "I love you so much." He kisses me.

"I love you too my Nialler." I mumble against his lips.

°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
a/n : Sorry guys :(
Please vote yall.