The mystery

"What do you mean by "he needs to pay for what he did to my family", for my dad has done nothing wrong. All he does is protect my kind, he loves us and wouldn't let anything happen to us an the human world. So I suggest you start telling me why you are here." I say in a most demanding tone. He raises an eyebrow and looks me up and down, before he says " well it started out when me and the rest of the hunters we're out hunting and doing our job when I get a call stating " honey I need you home please and I need you here. I want to have ice cream with peanut butter cups on top minni." My wife said. When she says " I want to have ice cream with peanut butter on top" it means something is up and that I need to hurry home" he than pauses with a big sigh "so I'm heading home as fast as I can and I find your kinds hunters in my yard and holding a my wife and five kids hostage. I run headlong into your kind and the only thought that is going through my mind is I'm not letting these mutts taking my family from me. So I start fighting and throwing the mutts around the room when your father says " stop the fighting and please just listen to me please" and I don't want to so I continue you to fight the mutts. When your father bashes me on the head and before I know it I'm alone and the house is empty. There was one note stating that your father Shay Bane had taken my wife and kids. So that is how it all started". As he's telling me the story I can tell he's leaving out a lot of stuff. He than tells me to duck out of know where. But by than it was already to late I was hit by something in the back of my neck and before long I was out.