Playing cards

(Back to Mooncrystal's point of view)
As soon as that bullet hit me I felt pain go all the way through my back and I fell to the ground in pain. I could here two men talking but I couldn't recognize the voices. Soon after the darkness had won I had come to it and found us I a can that was driving way to fast. I look around to see the guy that was the one talking to me, let me say he was ties up and look like he was going to have a huge headache when he wakes up. There we're three more men in the back but we're all awake and not tied up. They all wore black jumpsuits and sunglasses over their faces. I tried to sit up, cause when I finally realized that I had my head was against his shoulder. Thank goodness he was still alive and wouldn't have to find out that I had my head on his shoulders. The three guys who wore the jump suits, we're holding guns so even if I wanted to get away I couldn't. I tried my best just to sit up, but the more I moved the more pain was sent into my waist and chest. When I finally got up into a sitting position I was in so much pain that I couldn't move anymore than an inch away from him. One of the guys yells out to the front and says "she's awake should I make it go dark for her?" I had finally found my voice when I realized that I had said " hm I don't think that you know what your talking about, for see it's hard for me to go to sleep for I have no weakness." He looks shocked to hear my voice, especially on how strong it was, and I was even impressed that I could not here the pain in my voice. The driver looks back in the mirror and says "no we need her awake when we hit the next transport". The first guy looks like brad pit. He looks a me and ask "do you feel pain or are you numb?" I look at him and see that he has a black expression so I don't answer him. "I don't really need to answer you because you are not my boss and you will never be a boss or an alpha you sick creature" I say as loud as I could. He looks at me, when the van stops and I'm thrown against the door and pretty soon all I see is blackness.