She's beautiful as she sleeps

(This is by the hunters point of view and another thing his name is Emund)
As I look at the girl I'm suppose to take, it kinda makes me feel guilty for her. As  I look her up and down I notice just how beautiful she is. She has long curly brown hair with turquoise blue highlights, the most beautiful sea blue-green eyes, pale skin (like vampire pale skin), she is probably around 7.3 feet tall, and she fits the role of being alpha. She probably got the tall part from being an alpha, her father is shorter than her because he was bitten than he shifted, her mother was born a werewolf and her mother was the alpha not her dad. She looks at me with the most unbelievable expression on her face, after I told her what her father did (but of course it was a lie I just need her to think that her father had done something wrong and hope she would hate him). But apparently I'm wrong. I'm suppose to earn her trust, but I don't think I can do that. I than saw the rest of my group looking at me waiting to kidnap her but like I said I don't think I can do this. So one of my people look at me and says telepathically that "you need to hurry or boss will be mad and you know what happens when he gets mad". " I already know but I don't think I can take her away from her family" I say in return. He looks at her then and says "then we will, you can act as a captive and then win her heart". He then pulls out a gun out. The minute I yell out "duck" the bullet hit her. She immediately falls to the ground in pain and soon darkness over takes her. My coworker looks at me and says "do you want to join her or will you come with me all alone". I look at home and say "just tie her, h while your at it you better tie me up and throw me in the van. Oh there is just one problem I need you to take those girls away from here and just tell them if they speak about this we will hunt them down and kill their family's". The minute I finish she is already tied up and they are working on me. I get tied up and thrown into the van. Soon they get ready to go when the van is thrown over the side rail and soon I couldn't process anything. Total darkness over came me.