Chapter 7

I never babysat kids, I don't even know if I'm good with kids. Me being the youngest, I didnt know how that felt. Sometimes I would feel bad for my brother that he had to keep up with the devilish things I did. But then again I don't because he busted me one time when I was suppose to go to a party that I've been waiting for months. I asked my parents about it and them being strict parents they said hell no. So why didn't I sneak out? For other kids, sneaking out can be very easy and they can do it whenever the hell they want to but in my case that's impossible. There is no way I can sneak out, I was being watched like a hawk. However, that weekend luckily, my parent were in on a vacation in Hawaii so it was only me and my brother. So I sneeked out once he was a asleep which was a piece of cake since he was a heavy sleeper. Once I got to the party my phone satrting vibrating against my butt. It was my mom calling so I awsered, "Hi mommy! How's the trip going?"

"It's going very great! But id like to know what you're up to?"

"Nothing, just hanging in my room and reading."

"Really now? What are you reading?"

"It's called The Longest Ride, it's a really good book mom."

"Nice choice and by the way, you left the door open when you sneeked out and your brother told me about the dress youre wearing, it's the one that I bought you right?"

I looked down and, "Yeah, I like the color."

"Cool, now that I called you, you can go back home now, your brother will be waiting! Goodbye sweetie!"

And she hung up. Lets just say I couldn't go out for 5 months... it was depressing. But it's all good because for revenge I told his girlfriend that he smells his feet and doesn't wash his hands, 2 months later I told her the truth.

10 minutes later we got into Niall's car and he started driving towards his house I guess.

"Just to let you know, I'm not good with kids so whatever happens, it's your fault," I told him.

He looked at me and smiled," Why do you say that?"

"You need to stop smiling at me, I don't like it when boys smile at me and because I never took care of kids and sometimes they're annoying," I explained.

"Just cause a boy smiles at you doesn't mean anything, it's just a smile. And yes I agree with you, they can be annoying at points but Nadine and Natalie are calm and cool," He stated.

I nodded, "Do N's run in your family?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Nadine, Natalie and you of course Niall."

"Oh yeah! I never noticed that! haha!"

oh my god his laugh.

We arrived at his house in Bellevue around 10 minutes after we had the talk. I blame him for the awkardsness in the car. His house was average I guess just a little smaller than mine. He gave me the keys to the house in order to open it while he was gathering Nadine and Natalie. I opened the door and came back where he was to help,"Here I can hold her if you want," I held out my arms and 3 seconds later there was a child in my arms. Emotionally, I started panicking because I didnt want to be responsible for the death of a child. Physically, I was still holding her in my arms well.

"I thought you weren't good with children," he said pointing at my action.

I shrugged and I walked back to the door with Niall holdning Nadine's hand behind me and I just stopped walking. I stood there at the door looking back at Niall.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"It's not my house." I shot back.

"So?"