Chapter 2

Our plane stopped in Denver, Texas to refuel I guess.

"Gosh its hot in here!" Istated.

" I do not know about you, but I am feeling hungry now," Bryan said while taking a seat down.

"Then go eat!" I yelled.

"Whoah, there is no need to yell, besides I am not letting you here alone."

"Are you actaully serious right now? I'm 17, I think I can handle myself."

He stood up, and acutally thought about it for a minute and finally decided, "Fine, but promise me you will be carefull," he said as he started walk away towrds the food court.

"No promisses," I joked. He shot me back a glare and I just smiled sweetly. I always like to joke around with him, just to see him angry makes me smile a lot. Right now, thats the only way im going to smile. I watched families pass by me every few minutes and i just cant help to think if that could of been us.

An hour later, we got back on the plane and were on our way to Seattle. I screamed "Hallelujah" when we arrived there. We were also exaughsted from the trip like a student coming back from a typical day at school. Both of us couldnt wait to settle down and get some sleep.

"We still have a 30-minute drive to where the apartment is," he stated. I was soooooooo happy for a second, but my brother has to open his mouth. God bless him, I thought.

"Gee, thanks for the update, I really needed it," I sarcasticly said.

"Sorry," he aologized. I nodded accepting the apology. Seattle was amazingly gorgous, the skyline was amazing! Although the citty was beautiful, I just wanted to get the whole trip over with and go home to my sweet boyfriend, which is my bed, and no distractions.

10 minutes later, we got out of the taxi and saw an average blue sized house next to a lake. It looked like my dream house.

"Uhm, I think the driver made a mistake... this isn't a small apartment," I told Bryan.

" Surprise," was all he said.

"Wow, you told me that it was a apartment... AND NOT A HOUSE NEXT TO A FUCKING LAKE!"I screamed in annoyance as i was walking through the front door. The wooden floor was shiny as a new penny, the kitchen was the size of my room, and the living room was the size of 2 bedroom and had a nice view of the lake. I'm just not used to this kind of environment. I sighed taking a deep breath in before talking, " I'm going to take a nap."

"Okay, be safe," he said trying not to make me annoyed.

"Bryan, I'm going to sleep, not going bungee jumping," ending the conversation by finding a random room in the house.

_________________________________________________________________

I'll probably updating everyday, deends if I have a lot of homework :/

Stupid school, Lol anyways thanks!