Look

*Claire's POV*

Jack pushed me into the elevator as the smell hit us again.

"They're here, Claire go up and get the others. Matt and Nash stay with me I need your help"

I just nodded and took the elevator to their rooms. I got Shawn and Taylor first, soon followed by the others.

"Get down there I need to find the twins and Serena"

Serena! Get the hell over to our room!

What the hells going on? All I can smell is wet dog.

I laughed at her response and went to our room. Emily was asleep on the couch and Grace was eating in the kitchen. I guess I looked so worried Grace knew.

"What happened?" She asked. Emily stirred a bit before getting up.

"Wait until Serena gets here"

Serena stormed in with Adam by her side.

"We're guessing were on another packs territory, they followed Jack and I to Cameron's room"
"Are they here to talk?" Adam asked.
"I need to go help out, will you stay here with the twins incase something happens"

"We can handle ourselves" Emily scoffs at me.
"Yeah, how about when a huge wolf comes at you" I retort and Grace looks at Adam.
"Stay then because I'm not getting eaten" Grace says quickly.

"Let's go Serena" I say before hurting out of the room. As the smell gets stronger, my fangs begin to come out.

"Your fangs out" I ask Serena, "You might need to use them"
"Yeah they kind of just come and go on there own"
"You'll get used to it"

The elevator beeped and I stepped out quickly with Serena behind me. I could hear faint growls coming from Cameron's room. I pushed open the door to be greeted with Cameron's pack and six others in the room.

"It's fine" Jack mumbles and pulls me to him. One of the other wolfs growls at Serena, earning a hiss from me and Taylor grabbing her.

"You're associated with two of them" The biggest one spoke. Taking him as their Alfa I introduce myself.

"Three of us actually. I'm Claire King Of Kings, that's Serena my second in command. Now who are you?"
"None of your business" the one that had growled at us speaks up.

"Shut it Josh" the Alfa barks at him, "I'm Alfa Parker of the Night Rain pack"
"Sorry Claire, but I need to talk with Parker about why were here" Cameron looks at me quickly.
"Carry on" I say nodding at him.

"Well, we knew other creatures where here because one of our youngest had their first shift. I don't have an issue with you guys being temporarily here, but you need to respect other pack members" Parker explains.

"Those are easy terms. We will of course respect your pack if they respect ours" Cameron says eyeing Josh.

"I'm sorry for the worry, if you need anything you know how to reach us." Cameron nods at Parker.

"I will need to discuss some matters with you though Claire. Please contact me through my Beta Zach" Parker says as who I'm guessing is Zach hands me a number.

Parker nods at both Cameron and I before they all exit the room. Not before Josh growls at me again making Jack tense and pull me to him.

"Well that was dramatic" Jack says rolling his eyes.

"Okay but did you see the look Josh kept giving Serena and I?"

"Yeah he also fucking growled. He's lucky I didn't shift and tear up his ass"

"Shut up Eyebrows and kiss me" I mumble before grabbing Jack and pulling him down to kiss me.

----------------------
Updates after 8 fucjing months. I'm so sorry. A lot if shit has been going on over this year and idk I'm just busy.

Know that I really appreciate all you and everything you've done by reading this book.

Please vote comment and share.
Ily all.

audios muchachalatas

-claire