chapter five; stay close to me

"They just left," Claire says. "I'm worried," I say. "They'll be fine. You're brother is almost as awesome as you," he says, which makes me blush.

"Just, uh...slide this window open if you need anything," Claire says. We nod.

We slide the window open so we can watch the video of them and the mission.

There was my brave, selfless brother...saving us. Saving me.

Then they come across the Indominus, it's scary, dead eyes staring right through us.

"No, no, you guys aren't watching this..." Claire says, closing the window.

"Noo!" We whine, but the window was already shut.

"You're brother is really brave," Grey says. "He is," I say.

Time skip;

"Go, go! Get outta here. They're coming....!!!!" A man covered in blood says. He wipes his bloody hand across the window, and Claire screams and steps on the gas pedal. We shoot forward, watching the man get eaten by the raptor.

"Go, go, go!" I say nervously, watching the raptor catch up to us. At that moment the door swung open. We throw fire extinguishers at the raptors, but it only takes out one of the two dinosaurs. "Hey get that electric thing!" I yell at the boys.

"How the heck do you start this thing?" Zach spazzes. Then the thing works, and we zap the raptor. "Yes! Did you see that?" I say. "I can't wait to tell mom!" Grey says excitedly.

"No, you're never telling your mom about this!" Claire says.

Then Owen catches up with us, he's on his motorcycle. "Owen!" I smile widely.
"What, kid? Did you think I couldn't make it?" He asks, his smile just as wide as mine.

"We need to go to the lab," Claire says.

"Okay. Let's go," Owen says, and we head off.

Time skip;

We go to the lab, but they evacuated.

"Hoskins? Where's Dr. Wu?" Asks Claire. "Haven't you heard...? He's on our side now," Hoskins smiles an evil smile.

"What do you mean....? Those aren't real dinosaurs," Grey says.

"You're right, kid. They're not. They're hybrids," he says. Then he explains some stuff.

Right after, a raptor came in the room.....