Happy endings

Everyday when i was little my mom, well my step mom told me because my dad had to marry her for her money. My mom died and my dad went on a trip and left me with my stepmom (Astronomy). Back to what Astronomy told me she said that there will be no happy ending for me because i was poor and a hore.

"CHARLOTTE you BICTH come down and hurry before mom gets the belt" that was my sister her name is Katy. I went down stairs i got my book-bag and i got my sweeter, i got a bagel and left before Astronomy saw me. I saw Liam he had a boy band he asked me to the dance on friday but i said i was going to see. I went up to him to say my answer."hey Liam ill go to the dance with you" I said

" cool ill pick you up at 8:00 and look super sexy" he said. I was amazed he never said anything that bad to me but i cared less."okay" i went to spanish i looked at Britney the most popular and riches girl in the school. "Hey you ass hole get out of my seat "she said to me. "No wonder your mom died cause she cant stand you and i hope your step mom kills you one day no one understands you" i ran to the bath room carrying that bitch wants to take over me. I saw katy in the bathroom she was in the bathroom with Lindsay. Why was she in the bathroom i peeked in beneath the stall i saw them kissing. I ran out the bathroom and went to spanish he said"where in the world where you" "in the bathroom cause of ........" "Well why did you go to the bathroom without my permission" everyone was looking at me i did not know what to say so i just said what was in my mind "PUBERTY" every one started to laugh i didn't care half of them don't have reputations.

3hours later

RING

Finally class is over i went home i saw Katy i went her room " hey Katy so i was in the bathroom and you were there and i saw you kissing Lindsay" "what the FUCK , yo if you told mom that i am a lesbian i swear to good that i will make your life be like hell" she got her coat and went some where and i have no idea where she went. I went to my room and put on my head phones and i put the volume up to full blast. But 10 minutes later Astronomy came."CHARLOTTE" i did not hear her. She came up to my room took the first thing she saw which was a hanger and hit me with it until i had a big red mark in my back." What the hell are you doing i was calling you " "well fyi i had my head phones on and hearing music on my phone". She took my phone and threw it and stepped on it. The phone was smashed. You ass hole why did you do that." I said ,i was so freaking mad i took my fist and hit her in the face i ran out threw the door until i reached Louie's house. I told him the whole story.