jobs

so will living in a city with a lesbien sister and my best friend April is difficult she eats a hotdog I only one bite and she did that today eww she just chocked on a hot dog.Well will that was happining i was looking up jobs on the enternet cause since Astronemy is not here to pay the bills someone has to pay it. I saw one good kob that i liked it pays $100.00 an hour. I showed Katy and she did not care, but she did asked me one question " is your friend dating anyone" she said in a disterbing way " Fist of all Yes she is dating someone Second of all she is straight so bye bye ". That girl got some problems.i sent the application to the job they said in 2 days they will give me the results and send it to my email.

2days later

i logged into my email a letter was sent , i read it it sayed i have been exepted.Just hope I make a good impression. This job is the bom.All you have to do is get calls and here people complain and help them to do be calmso that they do not have to worry any more and no be stressed out anymore. But i have to find out who killed Astronemy, what im a do when i find that person is give them a big hug and then thank them. i still had to go to scool i went and no body was steering at me. katy told me that the teachers lost a braslet and its all silver and it has a ring on itwho ever finds it gets in award. Omg amagine if Astronemy took it the day she came if i find it trhat prize will be mine.