Suprises

Prom was actually a big fail , i here the knock on the door. I went to get it "hey um I got to talk to you " "I got to talk to you to" we both

Came to my room. " you go first" I said "okay it's about the kiss are you gonna tell someone about that cause I don't want it to ruin our friendship." I looked at his eyes was I falling in love with him."ow um no we should keep it a secrete" "another thing here you go" he got my ring what the hell. " Bonnie and I are causes and I went back the school and went into her locker and got it" "thank you thank you thank you" "I love yohahahhah" holy shit I was about to say I love you dang good thing he started laughing " the thing I had to say to you was the same you said to me bout the kiss""ow okay ,and I'm auditioning for the x-factor with Liam Harry Niall and Zane " "what the hell why did you not tell me" "cause I wanted you to come with us " "AHHHHHHH"

1hour later

I was at my bed it my head hurts I guess I fell and passed out omg I can't believe I get to go to the x-factor. I went to go pack my bags. I Louis went to pick me up.

24hours later

That was a long ride we went into the stratum they were up right away. I ran to see, they were singing what makes you beautiful Louis looked at me and winked I was so shy and smiled. The judges were judging " I'm sorry but your going to have to pack up your bags kids cause your going back to LOS ANGELES " holly shit balls they made it I ran to the stage and hugged Louis and kissed him omg we kissed AGAIN. Omg right after that he kissed me back when we got to the hotel ,we both went to the motel in Los Angeles there were two beds but we put them together ."so are now we like you know a thing" I said"I don't know you tell me" we both kissed I never had sex before. It was 2:00am omg I called home "hello" "where are you" "los Angeles " "what the fuck Astronomy is in the hospital she got shot she did not make it " "what she died" "duhh" I closed I smiled of all the a-buses that women has done to me she's died I called dad "hello" "hey honey" " Astronomy died" "really" "yup" "I am so happy cause I know she did danger to you I have hidden cameras in your room" "I love you dad" "I know" I closed I'm so happy and mostly I got a new and good and better boyfriend.