Season 1 Part 2 Episode 7:Relief

4 Days Later Drake Was off Duty from The Attack he receives a call from his Holo Communicator and answers it."Hello,""Drake,Hey its me I'm at my apartment are you off?,"Questioned Kelsey."Yeah I'll See You Their,Bye,"Ended Mavericks In His Soft Tone.Meanwhile at The Centurion Station Commander Jacky Stares at a Centurion Being Constructed from a bridge he was standing on,"Hey Jacky What's Going on!,"Said Major Darwin in a friendly tone,"Keith,Hey How's The Squad Doing?,"Said Jacky with a hug to Darwin,"Ah They Are Happy to be home I kinda wish I had chance to have a few beers,""Heh,I bet you get thirsty for Thursdays,"Replied Jacky with a small chuckle with Darwin.They Stand together watching the Centurion Being Architected and Constructed By a thousand Industrial Workers,"Ah,So This is Another one being born from scratch,""Yes,It Is In 3 weeks Your men Will be heading out of Zoron And Head through Space Combat U.N. Military Command Has Ordered Centurion Support from thier,""Yep,Good Old Space so that Kid Drake Mavericks Damn Good Pilot huh personally selected,Undercovered As A High School Student and His Father Head Of U.N. Research and Development Of The Weapons And Robotics Division,""Yeah,Family Died almost 5 years ago During the Hour of Arrival and The Fall Of Earth when Mavericks was 10 Personally Selected At The U.N. Centurion Academy At Mars when he was 12 made outstanding Combat Record,Squad Leader Tactics,Assault Classed Centurion Pilot,And Finally Infantry Combat,"Replied Jacky with a Sudden Smile of A Complement,"Jacky You Do Know I am Getting Old,""Yes,I Hear That A'lot,"Replied Jacky at Darwin's Tone of so called,'I'm Getting old for this Crap,'"When I'm Dead or leaving my unit Make Sure Mavericks takes Command,"Said Darwin Taking Off His Cap And scratching his head,"Of Course,Mavericks will he did reach Chief Petty Officer,But I will make sure he doesn't do anything stupid,"Said Jacky Looking at a picture of him and Maverick's his father.Mavericks Enters The Door Of Kelseys Apartment And Sees Her Making Salad For Her And Mavericks,"Oh my God Mavericks!,"She Screamed Giving him A Hug,"How have you been Kelsey,"He whispered In her ear,"Fine I've been praying for you in the Shelters During the battle,""I missed you,"He Replied Kissing her cheek."I missed You to,"She said with a smile they begin to part from each other and Sit on a couch together and chat about a few stuff•Chuckles•,"And Then I Went Like Tank No To Much Alcohol in your Coffee,And He Says,'I Rather Die than listen to that!,'"•Chuckles•."I'm Just Relieved that I'm With you Again Kelsey,""Drake When You Head out Again Please Don't ever forget about me and never die on me,""You Know I won't,"He Replied Kissing her Lips For 13 seconds.MeanWhile At The Pilot Dorms The Entire Squad Except Mavericks Has 1 room they share with a computer by the window and 4 beds except only 3 men after Spectre Died,"To Spectre,"Said Cortez raising his Right Hand Holding A Shot Glass Of Tequila And Gulps It for their Small Funeral,"Spectre is gone,Who's Gonna Replace Him?,"Asked Spears,"I Don't Know,But We Still Have Mavericks,"said Tank With A Depressing tone,"Well Mavericks is one of us now I have one thing to order everyone,Mavericks must never die and He Has A Woman in his life that will success his future,Mavericks is not to be sacrificed he's 15 years old And I will not have him Dying on my hands,"said Cortez"Your Right Today is a Relief,And in 2 Weeks we are heading to space so let's rest now,"Ended Spears.Meanwhile At Kelsey's Apartment Drake Decides to sleep for the night at Kelsey's by sharing a bed but as Mavericks outs his hand orver her shoulder sleeping he thinks,'Finally A Relief,I Love You Kelsey I Promise You I Will Win This War And I Will Win With My Faith in my Heart I Promise and Vow.'