Season 2 Episode 3.5 : I'm Scared

"Chief Mavericks Vital signs are fatal,"reported Overlord as it stood in normal mode. Mavericks begins to tighten his grip on both 2 panel controls. Overlord begins to rip the chest plate off of Cortez's Suit Spartacus.
One Marine was watching over the sights of the Rainforest while the others looked at the fallen giant Sword Unit Spartacus. Overlord finally rips off the Chest plate and through the cockpit seat of Drake's View from the Main HUD Camera he found Cortez with his eyes shut.
"Damn it!, CORTEZ HANG ON!!!," cried Mavericks As He began to dismount from the cockpit of Overlord.
"Cortez!,"he yelled as he runs toward the halfway ripped cockpit.
Drake finally made while dragging Cortez back to a group of Marines.
"D,..., Drake?, oh God I guess I wasted my future plans, *coughing*,""Don't talk please I need you man, A Corpsman is on his way,"replied Mavericks telling him he will survive through this,"Listen to Me Drake I'm sorry what happen between you and Kelsey, but she just moved on man, Women you know what I'm saying, But listen,..., I got a few damn last words, I'm dying with my own Machine, Do you see that sword and shield my Centurion Is equipped with?,"said Cortez pointing his finger at Spartacus,"Yes!, Why?,"said Mavericks shedding tears like a river.
"That sword is called,'Spartans Wrath,' It is not only a sword used by my Centurion it shows that the Greek warriors of Sparta Live on as time moves on, Mavericks my ancestors from what I learned were once Spartans known to protect Greece you must carry on my Sword and use it to win the war show the Colonators that Spartans are not to be played around with, You Drake are the Spartan in battle with you're Centurion Overlord,""I will and,...,not another Casualty I swear It!,"replied Mavericks.
"Mavericks take care of yourself and live on get a woman to marry have children,Retire and live on a beautiful planet and whatever the hell you do, Stay faithful with that woman you meet!,"Mavericks holds onto Cortez's right hand with his left,"Mavericks this planet is where I should be buried and when the colonists who come here stare at my burial they should look up to the stars and know that I am in the Heavens of Space and I shall be reborn as a star in the Milky Way, The truth is I'm scared Drake I got no idea where I'm heading but I've been good throughout my life I can see him God, now I'm ready to be in heaven, Mavericks take my sword and fight till the end, Ah Eh Uhhhhhh,"ended Cortez with his hand letting go of his grip on Drakes hand.
"Oh God!, Cortez please don't go man!, No!, Damn it please don't go I need you!,"grieved Mavericks.
The Marines watched and listened to the whole thing happen they all felt that it was a sad way for watching a Pilots friend die.
After Mavericks entered the Cockpit Overlord begins to grab the Sword 'Spartan's Wrath,' and attaches it to his back. After that Overlord carries the machine Spartacus to his right shoulder and walks slowly across the forest with the sun setting in front of him.

Pilot J. Cortez
April 17, 2089-July 1, 2107
To be continued.
Till Next Time My Followers
And Keep sharing and Thank You for you're support Updated new stories and Chapters for this franchise Coming Soon To Southpaw Productions.