Just leave me here.

One day a girl and a guy were inside the church listening to the priest's homily.

They were looking at each other... They loved each other but they never tell this.

Suddenly a loud explosion inside the church occurred.

All of the people got out of the church... Except the two.... The door was far away from them.

The girl was so scared she started to scream so loud.

Then the guy noticed that a piece of wall was going to fall to her... So he ran to her and pushed her away... But the wall fell to the guy..

The girl was already on the door when the pushed her... She loved the guy so much, this is the reason why he came back to help him.

She tried to push the piece of wall into the guy's back .. But she failed.

"Just leave me here.. Go save yourself!" The guy said.

The girl began to cry. She wiped her tears and said, "no, I won't leave you here"

"Why??? Please just go..." The guy was almost in death.. He couldn't breath.

The girl cried so hard, "because I..."

"I love you.." The guy whispered.

The girl cried and kissed the guy's cheeks. "I waited for those three words since I knew you... I love you so much"

"If you love me.. Please just go.. Save yourself.. Please!" The guy tried to shout.

The girl cried and left him dead...

She went home crying.. It was too late...