Chapter 6

Kaitlyns pov
The next morning I woke up to screaming. I see Alana crying and the boys in the kitchen. "What the hell is going on?" I say as I run to Alana to give her shot to her. "Does that feel better baby girl?" She nods. "Okay." I turn around. "Everyone but Cameron out." k say pointing to the door. Everyone leaves and I go on my phone to see a text from my friend Krysta. (Text convo)
Krysta🐻-hey I haven't talked to you in a while what's up?
Me- hey nothing really. You wanna meet up today?
Krysta🐻-of course. Starbucks?
Me-duh. 12:30?
Krysta🐻- okay bye.
(End text convo)
I get me and Alana ready too leave. (Pic above)
We finally get to Starbucks and I immediately saw Krysta. "KRYSTA!" "KAITLYN!" We ran up to each other and hugged each other. "Omg, how have you been!" Krysta asked. "I've been good. Um. Cameron found out about Alana but he's in love with her. He's been such a great dad." "That's good I miss you so much! Do you and the rest of the guys wanna come to the beach tomorrow?" She asked "Alana and I will. I'll ask the guys later though!"I said. " okay, great lets go order." She said. We went and ordered we both got a Vanilla been frappe. The guy called out our names to come get our drinks. "Alana stay here okay." I told Alana. "Okay mommy." I got up to get our drinks the guy winked at me and said call me. I looked down at my drink and it had his number on it. I felt a arm wrap around me I looked up to see Krysta. "She's my girlfriend back off dude!" She said to him. We walked back to our seats and looked at him. He had a shocked expression on his face Which made me laugh so hard that I was crying. "Oh my.. Did you see his face!" I said calming down a bit. " yes I've never laughed that hard in my life." She said. "Mommy?" Alana asked. "Yes baby girl?" "Can I have a sip?" "Yuppies" I said as she giggled. I lowered the drink down so she can reach the straw. "Mmm. Mommy that's good!" She said. "I know baby girl!" My phone suddenly went off. It was a text from Shawn saying that Cameron got hurt and we are on our way to the hospital. "Hey Krysta did you drive here?" I said freaking out a bit. "Yeah why?" She asked. " Cameron is in the hospital! Can you drive us?" "Oh my gosh! Of course! Let's go!" We got up i picked up Alana and ran to the car. Alana sitting in my lap since there was no car seat for her. We finally get there and I walk up to the desk. "Cameron Dallas?" " are you family?" She's asked. "Yes" "room 246 floor 3" I run to the elevator and press 3 and go to his room. " Shawn what happen?!" I asked Shawn since Cameron was asleep. " he stepped on a tin can lid." I chuckled " gosh I can't leave y'all for 30 minutes or someone gets hurt." Cam starts to wake up    I grab his hand. " hey tin can Dallas!"  He laughs. "Hey beautiful!" I blush. "So explain." I demand. "Well Nash and I were filming a extreme q&a and I opened a tin can and threw it somewhere and ended up stepping on it. We have it on film it was hilarious!" He said laughing. "Okay well you are free to go you just have to use crutch-" " I thought you wear them?" I laughed. "No you use them babe! But at events you can use s scooter. " he starts cheering. " yes I've always wanted to use one!" I giggle at his childness. We go back home I realize that it's 11:00pm. Time goes by fast!  I feed Alana then put her to sleep. Then I slowly fall asleep.

Hey guys sorry I didn't update I got grounded for awhile.