Chapter 13- last day

Today is Monday and we leave. The current time is 9:00. And I wanted to visit my mom and dads grave before I left.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and showered.

As I was showing I couldn't help but keep thinking about what happened two nights ago with Kian, I couldn't believe I lost my virginity.

I got out of the shower, and blow dried my hair, I left my hair in its natural wave, I did my usual makeup, and then picked out a black tank top with my green military jacket, with some high wasted jeans, and my converse. I matched that with a necklace that had some kind of tooth that I got at a flea market, and was ready.

I went back to where Kian was already awake and on his phone.

"Hey babe" he smiles

"Hey, I'm gonna go to see my mom and dad I'll be back in like an hour, do you want me to go get you something to eat?" I asked

"Yea could you stop by Starbucks and get me an Oreo frappe?" He asks

"Yes" I lean in and kissed him and left

*cemetery"

I had bought a rose for the grave. I looked down to see the stone in the ground. My eyes became really watery. I started to burst into tears.

"Hey mom, hey dad. Just wanted to tell you guys I missed you and that I will always love you. Hopefully one day when I die, I can go up to see you. Things have changed a lot since you guys left. I haven't been so much into dance, and I've became Internet famous. I met the guy of my dreams. His name is Kian, you would really like him. Well I just wanted to tell you I miss you but you will always be in my heart" I whispered.

I got up, a few more tears rolled down my eyes.

I felt a hand in my shoulder.

" I'm sorry dani, I'll be here for you" nash says with tears in his eyes

"Ho-w did you know I was here?" I ask wiping my tears.

"Well Kian said that you were here, and I just wanted I make sure you were okay" he says

I give him a hug, I was safe, I had butterfly's in my stomach, but I only saw him as a friend

"Thanks Nash, I love you" I say

"I love you too dani, now let's go get some food" he says

*starbucks*

We walk into Starbucks and for some reason my stomach really started to hurt, and the smell of coffee made it worse, it was as if I was gonna puke.

I could feel it coming up, I ran outside to the garbage can and puked.

Nash ran outside.

"Oh my gosh dani are you okay?" Nash asked with concern.

"Yea I'm okay, I don't want to be in there the smell is hurting, so I'm gonna stay in the car while you get the food" I say

"Okay, text me if you need anything I'll just be inside" he says walking back in.

I felt really sick, so I went to the car and sat and waited for nash.

*back at the hotel*

Nash and I got back to the hotel. I went into my room and took to medicine to help the pain in my stomach.

"Hey babe are you okay?" Kian asked.

"Yea I'm fine I'll be okay, I guess the fish we ate last night didn't go well in my stomach" I said with a smirk.

"Well I think your still hot when you sick" Kian said kissing my forehead.

After we ate breakfast we all got our stuff and went down to the car. We drove to the airport. And left

A/N- comment what you think is gonna happen, poor dani she's sick. 😉