Chapter three thinking

After I got to know nash a little more we got off our plane, he had his dad pick him up, cause he was gonna go to Davidson day football practice with him.

Well I think nash is pretty cute, but I don't think I would date him. I mean he has a lot of girls after him, after all he is famous.

As my grandma and I pulled up to the drive way of her house and my new house I felt sad.

We were in the house my mom grew up in.

We got in to the house, my grandma always keeps her house clean, and she has her house beautifully decorated.

I knew where my room was because, well I used to live here.

My grandma had told me while she was in New York with me, she had called some interior designers come and decorate my room.

I went inside to see a white bed with some silver pillows on it, with two bedside tables on each side of the bed. On one bedside table had a coaster with a cute little cup, and then a lamp, and a bath and body works candle, on the other one I just had a lamp and a clock. Then in front of my king size bed, I had a big white dresser with a 50 inch tv with some cute decorations on it. Then on one of the walls I had my vanity full of high brand makeup products, and then on the opposite side of the room I had a window seat with some silver pillows.

I looked inside my closet to see one side with my old clothes and my old dance clothes, and then the other side with some brand new clothes and dance clothes. And in the middle I had a lot of shoes, extra makeup on the first drawer, and perfumes.

Well my grandma and grandpa were pretty Rich, my grandpa was a surgeon, and my grandma used to be a lawyer.

I layed down on my bed, and got my special box out of my bedside table.

I looked in side and saw a picture of my parents, and my blade. I took the blade and went to my bathroom.

I shut the door and a pressed the blade on to my wrist, it felt better. I cut there watching dark red almost black blood run down my arm. I was waiting to die, but again I remembered you can't die from just a few cuts on your wrist.

I cleaned up my cuts and got in the bath.

I put my hair in a messy bun, but in a bathbomb into my bath and put candles around the bath tub, and just thought, and thought, and thought.

A/N- I'm sorry if I triggered anyone, but that's just how the story goes, if you want to follow me on Instagram that would be awesome! @123magconedits_ I will update you guys on when I update 👍🏻👌