Chapter 6 Kian

A/n- couldn't think of a better name for this chapter so deal with it 😂

Danis pov- it has been three weeks since me and nash had gotten into that argument. Me and Kian went on our date and just yesterday we made it official.

I got my phone fixed and everything so I was good to go. I really haven't talked to nash since then. But a few nights ago I went over to his house for dinner and he was quite, apparently Bailey cheated on him , again.

I'm thinking about texting him, but at this moment in watching the fault in our stars with Kian, it's both of our favorite movie ok.

"Want me to make some popcorn?" I ask Kian

"Nah how about we just make out?" Kian says then randomly licks my face

"Eww you gave me cootys you sicko!" I yell at him

"Shhh, your grandmas sleeping" he whispers in my ear

He then kissed my cheek.

Is it weird that me and him have already made out? well when we canceled our date, he came and surprised me and we went out and after idk I guess I was really upset about my parents, nash and Bailey that Kian was helping me so much that I just had to kiss him, which led to a make out.

"BABE!!!! CAN WE PlEASE MAKEOUT?!" Kian with exaggeration

"Nope" I say

We were laying on our Bellys facing the TV, Kian had his arm around me and.

We were really comfortable.

I am so happy we are together, he has helped me with so much and honestly I haven't been as sad because he has helped me.

Nash's pov- I feel stupid right now, for taking Bailey back, I'm not ever gonna take her back, she broke my heart and because of her I might have lost the only friend I truly cared about, dani.

Well it's too late to ask her out cause her and Kian are dating now. They made it "official" yesterday. Which kind of made me jealous.

Well we wouldn't work out anyways. And I'm happy for Kian, he really does deserve a girl as great as her.

I couldn't get her off my mind, maybe I should go over to her house tomorrow, cause Kian leaves tomorrow and I don't want to ruin their time together.

A/N- here's a short chapter and I don't feel like editing tonight in tired and I said I would update tonight. So here, I'll update maybe twice tomorrow! And I know this is a nash Grier fan fic and that she shouldn't fall in love with Kian, but come on it's a fan fic Nash and dani are obviously gonna end up together, just wait. Btw thank you all so much for 87 reads!! 😱 that's crazy, I know it's not a lot but it means so much that people actually take the time and read, vote for the story and comment what you think bye 😊