School

Of thoughts and rants

Ok here's a little thing most of you know about.

School. A big ole pile of dog dookie. Its summer now but I had to talk about this. I'm going into high school man.

Anyway I live in a small town. So I've been with the same people almost all of elementary and middle school. And some of these people... lord Jesus give me strength.

I don't hate anyone but some of these people I cannot stand.

The second dandy thing about school is the lovely bus. People ugh.

My bus is filled with yelling, cursing and little pity fights during early in the morning to when we leave for home. And either way I have no energy for this shit.

The third thing about school is the times. My bus gets to my stop at like 6:30. I have to wake up at like 5:30 to get ready I cant even.

Fourth thing is schoolwork it is just raining down on top of us. My stress is always through the roof considering all the work to finish. Its just Blegh!

Cafeteria food, homework, terror teachers are just what contribute to the heck.

I mean I kind of like school but man the cons out way the pros.

Also please pray for me. High school can anyone tell me if its easy or not? Please it would be very appreciated.