Arguments..

~Mari~

After a while jaimie finally showed up. We were all in a circle of chairs talking about nothing and everything. Jamie hugged me from behind.

"Your guy is here." He said, making me laugh. 

"Oh Jai is here!" I replied. He gave me a serious face then kissed my cheek. I blushed like crazy. I hated the fact that I'd kissed Luke while Jamie wasn't very far from us. I shook off the thought and grabbed Jamie's hand. I guess we're an item now.

~Luke~

"Luke, I need to talk to you now." Jai whisper yelled. I groaned when he started walking. Clearly he wanted me to follow him. We went behind the Rv.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Jamie's using Mari." He said. Was he serious? How did he not already know? This is Jamie we're talking about. I kinda already knew.

"You're just now figuring that out?" I asked. He's slow sometimes.

"You knew?" He asked. Who didn't? Besides Mari...

"I tried telling her but she just told me to fuck off. The slut deserves it anyway." I said. I'd never lied more in my life. I was just really angry at her for not choosing me. She deserved better than that, but there wasn't much I could do. Why couldn't she have just been with me? Thats what I get for being a dickhead towards her. Now I have to watch the girl I like get her heart broken.

"Shes not a slut!" Jai argued. I know that. Shes like a fiery angel. Shes sweet, but when you get on her nerves she turns into Satan. I guess thats how it is with all short people.

"You just don't know little brother. You just don't know." I said.

"Look you may think I just came to this conclusion, but he actually told me he was gonna fuck and leave her." Jai breathed.

"You're lying." I said. 

"No, I'm not. I swear." He said.

I stayed silent. I had mixed feelings about this. I wanted to help her, but I didn't want her to just stomp on my heart like she did earlier. That stupid cunt! How could he break Mari's heart like that?

"Luke, we gotta tell her." Jai told me breaking the silence. I looked down.

"Maybe this is how she learns not to be such a bitch." My face turned cold. I was expressionless. She deserves it!

Right?

"Dude! I don't care if you don't like her! Were both telling her!"

"Fine!" I gave up. You can't say no to Jai. Especially since hes my twin. Its just this persuasiveness he has. After the conversation we had, we came up with a plan to expose Jamie.

~Later~

Chels and Mari skipped along to us. I knew I had to pretend to hate her. I didn't want to, but I also didn't want to catch feelings for her. I'm not good enough for her. Shes perfect and I'm just an asshole.

"Hey guys we're about to go get something to eat. You coming with?" Chels asked us. Jai nodded. I had to make an asshole comment.

"I can't eat while looking at that." I said looking at Mari. 

Mari sent me a death glare and stalked off to Jamie. I was more than hurt that she didn't even respond. We usually did our stupid "Bitch" "Faggot" "Slut" "Man whore" thing. It was actually kind of fun to me. I at least thought she felt the same about that.

"What happened in the woods?" Chels asked. "Usually she'd shoot back at you." 

"Sluts probably on her period." I said and walked away.

I needed a drink and I needed it quick. On the way here I saw a bar and it looks like its walking distance from here. Maybe I'd pick up someone on the way back.

~Mari~

I walked and sat on Jamie's lap clinging onto his neck like a toddler. I felt him chuckle under me. He turned off his phone and looked at me. I pecked his lips then laid my head on his chest.

"What's up babe?" He asked. Okay I seriously loved when he called me babe. I don't why, but I find comfort in a guy calling me babe. 

"I'm sleepy and you're comfy." I said.

He laughed and kissed my head. It would be 1000 times better if it were Luke kissing my head. Everything would be better if Luke weren't such an asshole. Then to accuse Jamie of trying to sleep with me then leave. Why was he so against me and Jamie together?

"This hurts my eyes." Jai said. "Mari, I need to talk to you."

"Go ahead." I said looking up at him. 

"Alone." Jai said eyeing Jamie. They clearly had tension. What? Now Jai? Something must be going on that I don't know about. Why didn't Jai ask to talk to me when we asked him if he wanted to eat anything?

"Whatever you have to say to my girlfriend you can say in front of me." Jamie said. What? Did he just say the 'G' word? Wait what?! I didn't know how to feel about this. We'd never actually made it official. I kind of liked the title girlfriend, but just not with Jamie. It would feel 100x better if it were Luke calling me his girlfriend. I really didn't want to be in a relationship with Jamie. At all.

"No this is just for Mari to hear." Jai said through gritted teeth. He was clearly trying not to rip Jamie's head off.

"Back off of my girlfriend, okay?" Jamie said in a warning voice. What the hell is going on? I stood and looked at them both.

"I don't know what the hell is going on. So if someone doesn't start talking soon, I'm gonna start kicking balls. " I yelled.

"I just need to talk to you about your little boyfriend here." Jai said.

"You don't need to talk to Mari about anything." Jamie said and stood up. He grabbed my hand and led me to the Rv. What the hell is going on? And why am I the last to know, if what they're arguing about is me?

"What was that about?" I asked as we sat on the couch. He had better start talking or I was gonna rip his fucking head off. 

"Nothing, Mari." He said.

"Don't give me that bullshit!" I yelled. "Tell me what the hell is going on!" I demanded. He sighed and sat up. I looked at him and folded my arms ready for an explanation. I'd had enough of this shit! Everyone seemed to know about something that had to do with me, but no one was willing to tell me!

"You're not gonna give this up are you?" He asked.

Was he being serious? I slapped him and stormed out. Everyone was calling my name, but I ignored them. They all had a chance to tell me what was going on and didn't. I just needed to clear my head. I ran away from the campground.

-------------------------

Meh don't hate me. I know it sucks.