Chapter One Who is that girl?

As (Y/N) was walking to the beach in beach city, (because you just moved there)
You then saw a beautiful girl with blue hair,
As you begin to notice, your mouth was wide open staring at her.
She then saw you and raise a eyebrow.
You blushed and looked away quickly, you then saw her walking towards you.
"oh crap!" You thought inside you're head, she then walked up to you and water punch you.
As you felt blood gushing out of you're nose and mouth while that happened, You have to admit it was pretty hot. (Y/N) then got slam into a rock since you did get punch.  you then wiped you're blood off you're nose.

Lapis then jumped to you and picked you up by your shirt and asked, "Who are you and what do you want?"
You blushed and didn't know what to do or say,
"Um..... I saw you, I-I'm sorry" as you said while you're getting choked by the shirt pulling  that lapis was doing. Lapis then throw you back at the rock, and walked away and then you then jumped back up and grabbed her hand, she blushed and so did you.

"what now!" As she said angrily,
(Y/N) then replied, "I want to be you're friend...." As you blushed.
Lapis blushed, "okay then human, I will go through you're terms called "friend" but I'm busy so bother me another day" as she walked on water away, (Y/N) blushed and when she left. (she/he) then jumped in joy.
Then a human boy came out,
"Hey! I'm Steven, I never seen you here before" Steven said,
"M-me I wha- I mean hi I'm (Y/N)..."
You laughed nervously as you were talking to the child.
_______________________________
I hope you enjoyed!!!
^.^

Also sorry about my poor grammar, i just fixed most of them, hopefully i got them all

Also i was younger when i made this and was beginning to write stories.