Saved by stranger

I thought it's my end I m going to dye. But I was not scared... May be I wanted this from so long,I was some how happy that I don't have to be alone... Somehow sad too because I didn't see much.

I was falling down, I can feel the air,I can feel my death,with every moment it was coming closer...

I was fainting, I was going weak,I can't open my eyes, I can't see my death,I was just falling from so high...

Sudden I feel someone grap me in his arm, I was saved, I was not hurt but I couldn't even see the one who saved me for a while, I was in shock, nd my brain was not working, I couldn't open my eyes... even I wanted to see the one who saved me.

The stranger softly put me on ground, nd turned,he was leaving the place when I opened my eyes... Only thing I could see is a tall boy having a tattoo on his shoulder, wearing a black jeans.. I wanted to stop him,I wanted to call him,but I was weak... I couldn't manage to take out a single word from my mouth...

For few minutes I was laying on ground.. Soon I saw lily nd few more persons were looking for me, taking my name...

Lily saw me, nd finally I was with them. They took me to my house. My new mom showed them my room nd she left..