Nightmare

Soon everyone left me alone but lily decided to stay with me.

Ohhh susan I was so scared, I thought I lose you.. I thought you r dead...but wait a second how you are alive... It's impossible to be alive, after falling from so high... She was having so much questions.... Nd I was thinking about that guy who saved me... The only thing I remember is his tattoo on his shoulder.

Who was he,y he left without saying a word,y he didn't gave me the chance to tell him thanks,I don't  know his name, I haven't seen his face too...
Ohhh m I ever going to meet him again, m I ever going to see him again, m I ever going to tell him thanks for saving my life....

Sudden lily shake me.. Nd....
Ahhh what lily...I asked.
Hey I was talking to you susan, what you was thinking, are you okay, you need anything.. Lily asked curiously.

No I think I need to take rest.. I replied
Cool take care I'll come tomorrow...nd I need my answers,bye..Lily left the room after saying the words.

I couldn't sleep the whole night, I was only thinking about him,I want to know him,I want to ask y he didn't gave me the chance to thank him,I want to know him, I want to meet him...

Ahhh what I m thinking... I have my college tomorrow.. I should sleep abit.

Soon I felt someone is watching me through window, I quickly turn but there was no one...

I close my eyes, again I felt someone is sitting next to me, I quickly open my eyes it was dark but I saw viyan... I turned on my lights but I found no one in the room except me.

What's wrong with me,y I m thinking about that idiot, arrogant boy...
Ahhh shut your memory susan try to sleep there is no one...

Soon I felt sleepy nd I sleep.

The next morning when I wake up, I found a rose next to me...