Mountain climbing

Next day lily and I, along with few more college friends decided to go for mountain climb... It was one of the best place for fun... I was so excited, I never ever did anything like that.... yet in my life and in this I can risk my life...

After my mom's death I hardly have anyone to care for me so I m not scared of putting my life in danger...

Ohh here is the senior who was rude with me on the first day... Nd threatened me that she will teach me lesson... I hope today she didn't create issue here.
Ohh wow she passed without saying a single word, Thank God..

Soon
We all buy the tickets..
One by one everyone was going down holding rope nd wearing helmet for safety,it was so scary, one mistake nd you are going to lose your life..

Now it was my turn to go down,I grab the rope tight, checked my safety wire nd my helmet for my head safety... I was almost ready to go down..
One by one I was taking my steps down, I was enjoying that.. Soon I increased my speed, lily was following me, hey my safety wire it's getting lose I have checked before it was tight,someone has done something with my wire..., how I can forget the senior...

Help,help,somebody help... I shouted
My safety wire was broken, I was scared,I was loosing my grap,my hands were hurting, I was hanging without support, help me please.... I screamed..

Soon I fall down from the mountain, I thought it was my end, I was happy that finally I m going to see my mom, I m going to end my loneliness, I m going to meet my mom,I opened my arms and was enjoying my death as if I m welcoming my death slowly...
I know it's my end... I closed my eyes, I remember my mom,the best days I spend with her.....
I was not scared anymore, I can hear lily.... taking my name nd crying loud.

But now nothing is going to change... I m going.. Nd I m never going to come back...