The New Boy :: 02

A:N- Hey guys, hope your enjoying it so far even though its only been 2 chapters and I'm a crappy writer so yeah ^-^ Also I got my lip pierced today!!!!
~

To say that it was awkward in the principals office was a bit of an understatement, well it was awkward for the principal, but for Destiny she wanted nothing more than to run right out of their and its clearly showed as well.

The walk into the office was nothing pleasant for her, she flinched every time someone tried to comfort her and visibly tensed clinging her towel tightly to her chest and hair damp

"How are you feeling, Debbie?" Destiny give him a confused look for a second, does he really not know her name?

"Destiny" the coach corrected, the principal giving her a nod "I'm sorry this happened to you... Destiny, but what I need to know is who started throwing things at you?" Destiny stayed quiet, not wanting to make the situation with her and them worse than what it already was "it was Chris harganson and all of her friends"

The principal looked at coach Ryder for a moment before speaking "let Destiny talk"

Again, she stayed quiet her view on things not changing. He sighed "Okay, it looks like she isn't going to point the finger so miss Ryder I need you to sort this out, let the crime fit the punishment" she nodded and said "okay" then looked towards Destiny

"Its okay, your excused from PE class for the rest of the week, just take study hall at the library" she gave her a small nod "were going to have to ring your mother"

At that point, it was like all the breath in her chest was taken away and filled with worry. She started to shale her head mumbling out 'no' but it was something they had to do

"We have to Destiny. I know that she has had a lot of problems with us in the past ever since the state stopped her from home schooling you" Destiny wasn't listening and just kept shaking her head, but the 'no's were getting louder and more of them.

She shouted once more and the water fountain behind them suddenly smashed and went all over the floor, making both the principal and miss Ryder jolt back with fright. Destiny rushed out of the office and sat down in one of the chairs outside waiting for her mother to pick her up from school.

Believe it or not, she'd prefer to be at school than at home, it's a lot worse there. Whilst she was waiting, two guys whisper shouted "Hey. Hey you" she shakily and slowly turned her head to them and one of them gesturing a blow job motion, she gave them a disgusted look and looked forward again. She took a deep breath then opened her eyes again, when she did she saw the most beautiful boy that she had ever laid eyes on.

He walked past with the front of his notepad showing the name 'Calum' she repeated his name over and over in her head and couldn't help but think it was such a beautiful name, especially for such a beautiful boy. He caught her staring and gave her a small wave and smile.

Her heart could've stopped at that moment and in that exact place. Destiny was going to talk to the boy, she wants to get to know him.

Soon after her mother came walking towards her and led her to the car. Chris and her whole 'crew' watching her and the video that she took in the shower/locker room and laughing, showing the rest of them, the laughter increasing.