Chapter 3 - Infiltration

Galahad woke up from a long sleep to find Lakshmi standing by his bed. " Good morning Galahad " said Lakshmi. " Morning " Replied Galahad. He then got up and left his room and Lakshmi follow behind " We're going to be infiltrating France's United India house. " said Lakshmi. " Come, I'll show you the plans ". They both walked over to a large table with a map and plans drawn on it. " I've made groups of rebels that will take certain sides of the house. We're going through the houses underground tunnels. " said Lakshmi as she pointed at access points. Nikola then came out of his lab and walked up to Galahad. " Sir Galahad! I have a few things for you. " Galahad turned around and saw Nikola holding an extra weapons holster and an Arc Gun; a gun that fired two beams that lead into one powerful blast. Galahad took the holster and put it on his back near the M2 Falchion and took the Arc Gun and placed on the holster. " Thanks Nikola " said Galahad.

A few hours later when night had risen they arrived at the house. " You guys are going through the right and you guys are going through the left " said Lakshmi and the soldiers went to the access points that they were assigned to. She turned around and saw Galahad walking up " You ready? " asked Lakshmi. " Always " replied Galahad. They then opened a gate which lead to the underground tunnels and heard voices. " Shhhh " said Galahad. " I'll take the one of the left and you take the one on the right. " whispered Galahad. He counted to three and killed the guard on the left and Lakshmi killed the one on the right. " Let's move ahead " said Lakshmi. They walked up to a ladder and up it and opened the floor panel. They climbed up and had arrived at the destination. " Did you bring the dynamite? " asked Galahad. Lakshmi reached back and pulled out the dynamite. " Of course " replied Lakshmi. A few moments later while Lakshmi was placing dynamite around the room. The rebels walked in. " Good, you guys made it " said Galahad. Then gun shots went off. " Take cover! yelled a Rebel. A group of around 40 company men flooded inside the room with Lycans after them. " Lakshmi! Continue placing the dynamite! We can cover you! " Galahad yelled as he started shooting the company men and the Lycans with his M2 Falchion. A Lycan dived towards him and he pulled the trigger and heard a clicking sound " Dammit no ammo! " yelled Galahad as he pulled out his Arc Gun and shot a beam through the Lycan's head. He turned and saw a Lycan running towards Lakshmi. He pulled out his knife and slashed it right before it grabbed her. He put his foot on the beasts back and shot it with his Arc Gun, killing it instantly. " Okay! That was the last of the dynamite! Everyone lets go before we get blown to pieces! " yelled Lakshmi. But they broke the windows and jumped into the courtyard to find a few old friends aiming guns at the group. " Igraine?!? Lafayette?!? " said a surprised Galahad. " I'm sorry Monsieur " said Lafayette. " You know these people? " asked Lakshmi. " I used to be a knight, remember? " replied Galahad. Then a few rebels and Lycans attacked. " Run! " Yelled a Rebel. " Don't let them get away! Gray!! Get back here! " yelled Igraine. Lakshmi and Galahad ran fast but they were being pursued by company men. They heard a loud boom and looked back to find the house on fire and pieces blowing up. " Good job! " yelled Galahad. They ran fast and eventually lost the company men and got back to the hideout. " Ha! We beat you guys back! " says some drunk rebels. " Well then, mission complete? " asks Galahad. " Not yet " Lakshmi replies. They took a group of rebels, restocked in ammo and headed up the stairs. The moment they reached the surface some company men starting shooting. They all quickly got in cover. " The Airship! We need to take it down! " Yells Lakshmi " Take this and head up the rooftops. This gun will blow up the airship! " Galahad then quickly ran across open ground and risked getting shot to get up the building. He reached the peak and shoot a few explosive rounds at the airship. It caused one of the engines to explode and cause a chain reaction that blew up everything else. He got back down and killed the rest of the rebels. " Good job! " yells Lakshmi. " Now come back! "