Chapter 5 - Captured

Galahad woke up in his cell, stone floors, stone walls the room had nothing in it besides those things. The door then opened and two guards walked in and grabbed him. " What did this one do? " a guard asked the other. " It don't matter to me " the guard replied. They dragged him into a room and took him up to a small stone tub with water in it. They took his wrists and put them in this cuffs that were mounted on the tub. One guard took his head and held it underwater. He then pulled him up but he did the same thing a few more times until they decided they were finished for the day. They dragged him back to his cell and threw him in. He heard the door lock and he just fell asleep. The next day when he woke up the same guards walked back in. " Come on, time for your morning bath " said a guard. They both walked in and started dragging him to the room that they took him to the day before. " At this rate, the bastard won't last much longer " said one of the guards. They brought him in and cuffed him to the tub. They dunked him a 2 times but the 3 time he broke a cuff and sliced one a guards neck. " You bloody bastard " said the other guard. Galahad grabbed him and dunked him underwater and kept him there until he drowned. He grabbed the key from the guards pants and unlocked the cuff. He sat down, back to the tub in relief. He then got up and tried moving but stumbled multiple times. He got out of the door and moved to a crawl space that was closed by a gate then turned around and walked into another room to find a gun sitting on the table. He walked over to the gun and opened its barrel to see if any ammo was in it. " Just my luck " said Galahad when he found nothing in the barrel. He then walked to the crawl space and attempted to break the lock off by pistol whipping it. The first hit was loud. " What was that? " said a nearby guard. Galahad broke the lock on the second try and got into the crawl space. He got through just in time because he looked back and saw the guard come around the corner. When he turned back around he saw a group of guards on the opposite side of the room. He quietly  walked across the room to an elevator. But the problem was that the elevator wasn't there. But a moment later it came down and a guard walked out. " Hands up " said Galahad. The guard did as instructed, thinking there was ammo in the gun. He walked him inside the elevator. As it went up not a word was said until the guard said something. " Your him aren't you? The knight who betrayed the order? " said the guard. " The order betrayed me! And I don't want a word from you! You hear me! " Galahad replied. " There's only one way out of here " said the guard. They got up and the door opened but guards saw these. Galahad grabbed the guard in the elevator and put the gun to his head. " He has a gun! " yells the guard. The guards on the other part of the room shoot a few shots, one hitting the gun held at gunpoint. He falls but down and so does Galahad. The guard grabs the gun and gets up but when he pulls the trigger. It doesn't fire. Galahad grabs him and chokes him out. The guards across the room run off and Galahad tries to run for the door but stumbles and a shot is fired and barely misses him. " Surrender Monsieur, my next shot will not be a warning " says Lafayette. Galahad gets up and runs and opens the door but is surrounded by soldiers. Then the Lord Chancellor walks out. " Galahad! You have betrayed this order! And no one escapes the penalty! " yells the Chancellor. " Gray! Don't do this! Yells Igraine. " Don't you understand Lord Chancellor? I'm as good as dead already " says Galahad. He then jumps off and lands into the water below. He then feels hands picking him up and placing him into a boat. He hears a voice that sounds like Nikola and voice that is unfamiliar. " Will he live? " asks Nikola. " That is for him to decide " says the mysterious voice.

A few nights later...
" I've done everything I can do " says the mysterious voice. " No just a bit longer! " says Nikola. The door opens and the mysterious man leaves. Right after that Galahad wakes up. " Nikola? " says Galahad. " Your awake! " says Nikola. Then Lakshmi walks in. " He's alive! " says Lakshmi. Galahad gets up and puts on his gear. " let's go " says Galahad. When they walk out they hear a few voices " Keep your eyes peeled " says a company man. They all get into cover and Galahad and Lakshmi take them out. Good, now let's move. They get down the tunnels and head towards the Notre Dame cathedral. But back at the safe house where Galahad was, Igraine is paying a visit. " Search the place " demands Igraine " Looks like he had help " says a guard. They then leave the place. And Galahad, Lakshmi, and Nikola are almost to the Notre Dame cathedral hideout. " We're gonna make it! " said Galahad. " Its good to be back. Now let's destroy The Order and United India! ". They continued to run fast though so they wouldn't be spotted or confronted by anyone. They then reached the hideout and Galahad was greeted and welcomed back by everyone. Then they got reports of everything that happened while they were gone. But one report caught Galahad. Lord Hastings location. At the United India house in London. If they kill him that could end the company for good. After they fall, the order will be next