Chapter 1

No One's POV

The Host club was not busy today so the members were talking on the couches. Haruhi was making everyone coffee thinking of the Fair that just passed. How Tamaki was going to leave the Host club and marry the Lady Éclair. She was saddened by the thought and had acted hastily trying to get him back. They had grown a bit closer in just those few minutes when she had ridden that carriage nearly killing herself.

"Haru?! Is something the matter?!" Honey asked standing next to her rubbing his eyes holding his stuffed rabbit Usa-chan.

"Oh Honey-senpai! I was just lost in thought. Would like some strawberry cake?" Haru asks smiling at the happy Honey.

"Oh yes please!" he yelled twirling Usa-chan around in his arms as Haru cuts a piece of cake for him.

"Here you go Honey-senpai." She says handing him the cake which he happily takes running over to Mori and sitting in his lap.

"HARUHI!" A voice screams as the doors open and a girl with ripped black jeans, a shirt that hangs loos around her that is also ripped in places that read Addicted to Black, hair of brown with streaks of blue, red, purple, black, with braids, feathers and beads weaving through her hair. She also has dark tan skin, thick black eyeliner and eye shadow with black combat boots and tattoos across her arms.

She looks very angry and starts to march over to the girl who looks frightened. She doesn't get very far because Tamaki is in next to her sliding his arm around her waist and holding her chin making her look at him with her big green eyes.

"Senpai don't!" Haruhi screams reaching out her hand as Tamaki screams holding his face as he falls to the ground. The girl has her fist balled and close to her face. She had just punched the Prince in the face. She then continues to march over to Haruhi, grabbing her hand and pulling along with her.

"I am so angry with you! You totally forgot about today!" she huffs at Haruhi who looks shocked and worried.

"Let go of Haruhi." The girl stops pulling Haruhi as Tamaki is standing in front of them. His lip is starting to swell and is bloodied. The rest of the Host club stand behind him looking angry and ready to take down the girl who is trying to take Haruhi.

"Or what pretty boy? You going to punch me and ruin your clubs reputation?" she asks cockily. "Or are you going to try and win me over?" she is smirking and resting her hand on her hip.

"No but we will not let you leave with Haruhi." He stats. She simply rolls her eyes at him and starts to walk again around him but he just gets in her way so instead she turns around and walks to the windows. She opened one and looks down at the ground.

"What do you think Haru? Could I make it?" she asks Haruhi.

"Uh. Yeah but not me." Haruhi says back shocking the club.

"Yeah your right. Well who can fight in this group of boys? I am guessing the short blonde, the tall dark one, or the twins. Okay stay here. I promise I won't kill them." She lets go of Haruhi's hand and cracks her knuckles smiling wickedly at them.

"No. Stop it. Kiyoshi." Haruhi said very worried. (AN: Kiyoshi means pure) The girl turned back to Haruhi and smiled.

"Oh stop worrying Haru." She laughed at the girl.

"Why don't we all just calm down. I made coffee." Haruhi said going to stand in between the group of guys and Kiyoshi. The guys lunged out grabbing Haruhi and pushing her behind them. The girl Kiyoshi looked pissed. Now that they got to see her closer they noticed she had tattoos on her arms.

The tattoos on her arms were interesting. She had a FairyTail insignia on her right shoulder in black, a band of black flames around her left arm, the word family over her heart, in the inside if her wrist she had true story, and on the other wrist never given in. Those were the only ones they could see.

"Give me Haruhi and I won't break your nose Blonde." She hissed at the group. Tamaki being in front. He looked a bit worried but he didn't look to be giving up soon.

"Kiyoshi! I'll meet you out front! Okay?" Haruhi called and the girl nodded. She went to the window and jumped out. The guys all rushed to it to make sure she was okay and the girl was casually walking towards the front of the school. Not like she just jumped out of a third story window. They turned their heads when the door leading to the Music room closed.

"Did Haruhi-chan just leave us for that girl?" Honey asked.

"Who was that girl?" Tamaki asked. He turned to Kyoya who didn't know either.

"Fallow them?" Hikaru asked they all nodded rushing to the door to follow Haruhi and that strange girl.

Well what did you guys think? I love this anime and I know I can't get them perfect but feel free to tell me what I should change. Okay? Remember to comment share and vote! Bye!