Sikowits

Penn's P.O.V

Tanner had left while by the end of the song, and everyone was clapping and cheering. I felt excited and exhausted at the same time. It was...great.
"That was... That was..."
"Awesome?" Jade asked with a smirk.
I nodded, panting a bit.
"How about I get you a soda?" Jade offered slowly as she got off the stage. I nodded as I followed Jade to the table she was sitting at with her friends. Beck ordered seven Blue Dog Sodas (whatever those were) and a Diet Pepsi.
"Hello, students!"
I turned around and saw a bald middle-aged man that looked like a hippy.

Tori's P.O.V

"Hey, Mr. Sikowits," I greeted.
"Whatcha doin'?" he asked obnoxiously as he bent down between Penny and Jade.
"...Being normal," I heard Jade reply bluntly.
Sikowits looked over at Penny.
"Who is this unfamiliar young lady?"
"That's Penny," I informed. "She's a new friend of ours. She's-"
"I do not care. Now, if you'll excuse me, I will be drinking milk from a coconut shell in the corner of the room like a weirdo."
Sikowits walked off, sticking a straw in a coconut shell. Penny seemed unfazed.
"...Well, that was the strangest thing that's ever happened to me," she stated.
"I thought it was just delightful," Jade said in her "mock Tori" voice.
"I do not sound like that!" I ranted.
"I think Sikowits is just the bee's knees!"
"Be quiet!"