The Mystery Guy And The iPod ( A Greyson Chance Fan Fiction)

PROLOGUE

Gabriella tried to sweep all the tears that came out from her eyes. She couldn’t contain her feeling. She felt pain. Her heart was hurting and at the same time aching. It was gripping her heart.

The sunset even made her felt the sadness. A tinge of orange in the yellow sunlight made her heart ache even more. She was sitting on a bench under the big tree. She didn’t care about the students that walked in front of her.

Why did you do this to me Justin?  

When the tears flowed out from her eyes again, a man sat beside her. The man was wearing a cap that covered half of his face. She was sure that this man was not a student in their school; he was not wearing a uniform. The policy of the administration was tight when it comes about wearing their uniform inside their campus. So for sure, the man was just visiting in their school. She tried to see the man’s face but failed on seeing and recognizing him. Besides that, the place was already becoming dark. In addition, she also didn’t wear her glasses.

The person was tall even he was sitting. You could really see it. She thinks that the man was as tall as his brother was as five-eleven was his height.

She was going to talked to him when he putted one piece of the earphone in her one ear without saying a word.

The words and sentences she was going to say was drowned by the relaxing and comforting music. It was so soothing. It touched her soul and caressed her broken heart. It was a piano piece, an original composition. That was her first time on hearing that piece. It was neither Bach nor Beethoven. All she knows was that she felt the music was drowning all the hurt and pain she felt.

The tears stopped flowing. She felt like the things around her stopped. The music was the only thing she heard at that time. She slowly closed her eyes. Before she even knows the song was near the end, the earphones were already in her ears and the man was gone.

She didn’t know how the man putted the earphones in her ears without her knowing. She think because of the fact that she was drowned by the emotion she felt from the music. She thinks that it made her comfortable and relaxed, so without her knowing, the man putted the earphones in her ears. She absently smiled while holding the iPod. The guy was like her angel He was gone fast. The man didn’t mind the thing he left to her. It brings back the hope in her heart. That angel gave her music that filled her with hope.

~~

Another story guys.. This is only a short story.. I think.. Well my other story will be edited 'cause for me it was messed up.. So this is the one I will update but not everyday .. Well thanks for reading my other story.. the IBOSYCLB.... LOve you Guys!!