What the hell

~Gumballs' POV~

I sat on the couch in my living area as I periodically glanced up at the clock. "what the hell is taking her so long?!" I mumbled aggravatingly. Soon after that my palace doors were thrown open and a very exhausted Fionna trudged in. Fionna was short, she always wore a white bunny hat that covered her long thick locks of golden blonde hair and never left anywhere without her sword or her best friend cake the cat. she almost always dressed in a light blue t-shirt, navy blue skirt, and knee-high white socks with tennis shoes. she also always carried around a green backpack for her adventures, she loved them and loved battling bad guys, especially the Ice Queen. Fionna is and has always been my best friend.

"why hello Fionna, I'm so glad you could grace me with your presence" I stated sarcastically

"sorry Gummy I ran into someone on the way here after a battle with that bitch Ice Queen" after she explained her tardiness a shadowy figure appeared out of the doorway to my palace.

"I'm sorry your majesty for I have come without a proper invitation" he said with a mischievous smirk

"what are you doing here Marshall Lee?" I slurred unamused by his sarcastic greeting

"I ran into Fionna as she was rushing to get here, she invited me to 'tag along'" he said as he slowly floated out of the shadows and towards Fionna and I. Marshall Lee was the vampire king, he came from the Nitosphere. He was very pale with a greenish tint and had faded red eyes, his hair was kind of shaggy and black, he also had side bangs that fell into his eyes a lot which he constantly shook out of. he wore a lot of black skinny jeans with band t-shirts and plaid flannel shirts with his black converse. unlike most vampires Marshall didn't drink blood all the time, he mostly lived off the color red.

my gaze immediately switched to Fionna, "why would you invite him here?" I said purposely showing the irritation in my voice.

"I thought it would be fun" she said defensively

Marshall then got even closer to me and stopped just inches away from my face.

"am I not good enough to be in your presence Mr. Perfect" he whispered in a husky voice that sent chills down my spine as I felt his warm breath hit my pink cheeks that were now as red as a tomato

"y-you're a-awfully close M-Marshall" I stuttered, confused by what was happening

Marshall Lee didn't say anything. he just licked his lips and forcefully planted them on mine, his fangs grazed my bottom lip when I pushed him off me. he stared at me and smirked.

Fionna and I just stared at him in shock, our mouths dropped to the floor. We occasionally exchanged glances.

I finally managed to get out a very hoarse, "what the hell?!?!" followed by a well disserved slap in the face that left a bright red hand print on the left side of Marshall Lee's face.

Marshall held his cheek and shrugged, then flew out the front doors as if nothing happened, whistling "bad little boy", a song he wrote and has performed at numerous events.

out of the corner of my eye I saw Fionna start to back away to the front doors, I reached out to grab her hand but she yanked away and darted towards the entrance where the doors were slammed shut and I was left alone, standing in the middle of my living area motionless and speechless.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone!
Thanks for reading!! I hope you liked it! can I just say how much I love that song even though I wish it was gumball instead of Fiona and can we just take a moment to fantasize about marshal Lee's voice?! anyway I did just start this story so if you have any questions,comments,ideas, please tell me! You are all so important!
Lots of love,
-ellice