Chapter 22 ~ Completely Occupied

Hoods and sunglasses were proven to be the perfect mask for the clandestine couple, as they were able to stroll confidently through the airport with Miles' hand at Alex's lower back. The thought of Nina was pounding in Miles' head, leaving him distant and quiet as they ventured outwards from security. His cheeks burned and his head swarmed at the possibilities of where Nina could be hiding, leaving him with his eyes darting around and himself becoming hyper-aware of wherever Alex glanced. Alex seemed un-fazed by the whole situation, almost as if he was completely unaware of his deceitful arrangements. When they exited the airport, Miles' eyes fell upon a tall, blonde girl leaning against a wall next to them.

It was her.

Why? He was certain of it. The blonde tousled hair, the red leather jacket and the super model physique.

Miles' eyes glinted with mischief. He tugged at Alex's collar, catching him off guard with a squeak. This caught the attention of Nina. Miles guided Alex forcibly back onto the wall next to the girl, instantly connecting their lips. Alex gasped in shock then giggled against his teeth, melting into the romance - oblivious to Nina's presence. Her staring eyes were filled with envy and frustration and her lips were pressed into a pout, all in an attempt to convey how indignant the situation was making herself. Miles looked up at her, satisfaction riddled on his face. He decided to entertain this girl further. Why? Because Alex was his and sharing wasn't an option. The next time Miles would cast his eyes upon the wall where Nina was, she would not be present.

"What was that for eh, you little rascal?" Alex eyes all creased up and shiny was perfect and beautiful for Miles to see. He mindlessly ran his hand through Alex's greasy, over grown locks and smiled wistfully.

"No reason, babe." He winked. Something clicked in Alex's head, Miles could almost see the action behind his wondrous eyes.

"Come with me," his eyes shun with mischief and his mouth lured Miles in like a moth to light. He dragged him by the hand to the nearby toilets, (at which point he already had his suspicions about what would come next) and was giggling excitably. After slamming the door, Alex shoved Miles back so he was flush in between them, allowing an opportunity for Alex to take over and for his mouth to roam wildly with his. Alex's kisses were rhythmic and their lips moved together perfectly. Miles' parted his lips and their tongues entwined, which was the sign that Alex was growing eager for something more. Sparking excitement, Alex moved roughly to Miles' neck, planting an array of wet kisses along it. Miles' response was very audible, which only encouraged Alex to move lower.

After several minutes, Miles' knees were quivering and his hands were tangled up in Alex's hair. Both of them were responding obstreperously to each other and were exploring each other's bodies in the most erratic manner. After joining together in ecstasy, the two were left slumped into each other's embrace and chuckling wildly, staring into each other's eyes. Miles' brushed back Al's unholy, sweaty and overgrown fringed and watched closely. Alex's hazel iris' contracted beautifully and calmly, which was ironic considering they had just performed an outrageous and shameless quickie in the public toilet.

"Fuckin' hell, Alex. What came over you, eh?" Miles breathed.

"Literally?" Alex winked.

"Fuck off," Miles threw his head back and laughed, partly due to embarrassment.

"Been waitin' to do that ever since we left the apartment," he confessed.

"So you couldn't wait those ten minutes extra until we got to the hotel?" Miles brushed his lips against Alex's heated forehead.

"Well... Not until you got me all in the mood up against tha' wall!"

"Fair enough, princess." Miles pulled Alex to his feet and fixed their clothes.