Imagine Part #7: Liam

Your POV

We have been sitting here for a long time now.

It's getting late, but there's no way I can tell. The storm outside makes everything seem dark.

"Maybe we should head out to look for Zayn and Liam." Niall said.

"Yeah, let's go." said Louis.

"(Y/n) are you rested? Can u go on? If not, I can stay here with you." Harry told me.

"I'm alright, Harry. I can go with you guys." I said.

We walked out and continued to wander around the school.

"Look, lads." Niall said. "These doors were not here before."

"You're right." Harry said. "Lets check to see where they lead us in to."

Harry and Niall opened the doors. To our surprise, it led to the outdoors. It was a small outdoor hallway leading to another part of the school.

Maybe Zayn or Liam would be there? Might as well look and find out.

"There are so many.... Dead bodies... And trees..." Niall said.

"Yes." I said.

As we were walking, I remembered what Celeste had told me.

"Hey, by any chance, do you guys still have your paper scrap with you?" I asked all of them.

Everyone looked for theirs in the places they had placed them and eventually took them out to confirm they had it.

"Good, You all have it. Now, keep it safe because we need it to get out of here." I said.

They all agreed with me, surprisingly without questions, and we kept walking.

Arriving at the end of the outdoor hallway, we opened the door leading to the second building.

"This school is big." Louis commented.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

No POV

As you entered in to the second building, you noticed that at the end of the hallway, you saw a figure sitting down.

"Maybe It's Zayn or Liam?!" Niall said.

You all walked towards the figure, and sure enough, Liam was sitting there, pale.

"Liam!" Harry exclaimed.

Liam turned around, frightened after hearing his name. He looked like he had been daydreaming but also looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Harry?... Louis?... Niall?.... (Y/n)?... Is that really you, guys?" he said in a trembling voice.

"Yes! It's us!" Louis said.

"What's wrong, mate?" Harry said.

Liam burst into tears.

"What happened?! Are you ok?" you asked.

"Zayn..." Liam paused. "Zayn is..."

You all waited for the worst.

"Zayn is... Dead." Liam said. "Zayn is dead and I killed him!!"

You, Harry, Louis, and Niall looked at each other.

"Liam." said Harry. "Explain to us what happened."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Liam Flashback
Liam POV

"Where am I? What is this place?