Imagine Part #2: Meeting His Friends

No POV

As you guys finished your daily walk, Harry walked you home and you invited him in for a cup of hot cocoa.

"I think it's about time you meet the lads, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn. I mean, they live pretty far, so we might have to take a flight there. I've told them a lot about you though, and they seem to be ok with you being with me. Besides, one of them is leaving to get married and live with his wife, and I want to say goodbye." he said.

"Sounds great! Where do they live?" you asked.

"Well, they're at Niall's place right now which is in London." he said while taking sips from his drink.

"I've always wanted go to London." you said.

"Yeah, I've been saving up to go and take a friend with me but I'd rather take you instead... If that's alright." he said.

"I'd love to!" you said.

"Great!" he said. "Ask your college counselor if it's possible for you to take a 2 or 3 week break starting tomorrow!"

"I'll email them saying its an emergency trip!" you said.

"Sounds good!" said Harry. "Hey. By the way... Can I stay over to sleep tonight? Just.... Just because?"

"Of course you can!" you told him. "I'll make you a comfortable spot on the couch."

"Sounds good." he said. "But I'd rather much sleep with you."

You turned to look at him.

"We've been together for like 4 hours, Harry hahaha." you said.

"Haha.... Right..." he said.

"I'll pack my stuff tomorrow morning and then we can go to your place you can pack your stuff." you told him.

"Well..." he said. "My mates have everything I need in Niall's house. All you need to do is take your stuff."

"Alrighty then!" you said.

"I'll buy the tickets online right now so we're good to go tomorrow afternoon." he said.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

No POV

The next morning, you got your things packed up. You took pajamas, your toothbrush, your hairbrush, clothes, and some comfortable shoes.

By the afternoon, you were all ready to go.

"Ready, (y/n)?" Harry asked.

"Ready!" you said.

Harry called a taxi to take you guys to the airport. After arriving there, you guys got in the plane to go to London to meet Harry's friends. You were very excited.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

After a flight that lasted almost an eternity, you guys arrived at the airport. Harry called the boys to pick you guys up and in a matter of a few minutes, the guys arrived.

"Heys lads! Meet (y/n)." Harry said.

"Hey (y/n)!" they all said at once.

"Hi guys!" you replied.

They drove to Niall's house. It was an extremely lovely house, with a garden perhaps the size of the entire house.

"Come on in, lads." said Niall. "Make yourself at home."

You guys walked in and sat on the couch Niall had in his living room. The couch and the living room was quite large.

They all looked at Zayn, who was leaving soon.

"We'll miss you, mate." said Liam.

"It won't be the same without you." said Louis.

"Yeah, you are a great pal." said Harry.

"Imma miss you a ton." said Niall.

"Don't worry, boys. I won't be gone forever." said Zayn. "I'll visit when I have the chance."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤