Chapter Three

I start screaming at the top of my lungs and banging the walls.
I'd finally snapped.
I punched the wall.

One for my parents leaving me on that god forsaken beach.
Two for my stupid adoptive father.
Three for no one wanting Cye and me together in one family.
Four for loosing my tickets.
Five for existing.

Then I heard the door open and tons of feet. I was faced away from the door. I didn't care who saw me. They probably won't even notice me. No one ever does.

Six for -

I was grabbed from behind around my waist. I didn't even fight, I just crumpled into whoever was holding me and bawled my eyes out. I was probably getting black makeup all over who ever stopped me from breaking my hand. Oh well.
"Shhh. It's okay, you're okay now." My saviour said to me.
Wait, I know that deep husky voice. I look up to see a flawless face with long wavy black hair that went to his shoulders and grey-blue eyes.
Andy freaking Biersack.
I look up and stare at him. I had no words. I probably looked like crap and I was in the same room as my saviour band. Black Veil Brides. I look down at my bloody knuckles on my left hand and I lost it again. Andy hugged me closer to his bare chest and the rest of the gang gathered around me and kneeled next to us. They all were rubbing my back by the time I had eventually calmed down, and somewhere in that short space of time someone gave me something to wash my knuckles with and wrapped me up. I kneeled back on my heels and stared at all of them.
Why were they helping me?
That thought pained me. They were helping me because they actually care. I knew that. That's what this band was about, helping people like me who feel like there's nothing, just pain, suffering and darkness. I've never gone that hard on myself before. Maybe a wall here and a mirror there, but never more than one before I put my headphones on and listened to Black Veil Brides until I fell asleep.
Ashley was washing out the piece of clothing that they used to clean up my hand then came back over to wash my face. I felt so stupid that they were here waiting on me. When he was done Andy asked,
"So why were you screaming and doing that to yourself?"
I couldn't look at him anymore and I looked at the mirror to the right of him. I shrugged, refusing to look into his searching eyes.
"You can't say you don't know. No one goes ape for nothing," Jinxx pressed.
I gave up and decided to tell them the truth.
"My adoptive father took my tickets to see you guys and get into Warped tour. I had four to see you guys everyday you're here and when I was leaving, he grabbed my arm and wrenched it back killing my shoulder. I'm also mad about my life and everything's that's happened to myself and my friend Cye, who is probably wondering where the hell I am." I stopped and bit my lip. I sounded like a whining baby. I hated it. I hated that my feelings, when they become too much for me to hold, could control me so much. That's why I usually kept them in. But with what my so called dad did to me today, I couldn't keep my dam of feelings from overflowing.
"Well, considering you seem to be a big fan of ours," he paused and gestured toward my wrists, noting my bracelets.
"How about you come with us?" Ashley finished for him. I loved it when they did that.
Then I processes what they just said to me.
"What?!" I asked, dumbfounded.
"Come with us. We have the room. You can bring your friend too." Andy looked like he was pleading me to come with them. I felt like I was in a fanfiction that some crappy newbie writer was writing.
This was nuts.
This wasn't happening.
This couldn't possibly be happening.
But it was, my knuckles sure as hell proved that, as did my throbbing head and my shoulder that was still throbbing.
Hell I was a mess.
I nod, unable to find words for this unbelievable moment in my life.
It was about time I had some good luck.
About damn time, and I'm ready for it.