Prologue

When Dad told me we were moving, I didn't think it was because he met someone until I met her. She seemed pretty nice I guess, but I was still very weary of her; especially when she told me she has sons... who are my age. But I guess this is when my life changed forever.

I wasn't told who my new stepbrothers were going to be... or that they were actually going to be my stepbrothers... in a whole year.

Something inside of me told me that what happened was wrong, but I knew it felt right... at the time anyway.

But I guess being around them made me feel special... but then I guess I ruined the chances of my dad ever finding someone to love since my mum died, or so I thought.

However, I guess this next part is where I tell you the story of how I met the two most important people in my life and some of the friends I made along the way. But mostly, this is the story of how my stepbrothers, became more than that for me in my last year of high school before college, and how we went through every obstacle that got in our way... but mostly, this is the story of when I managed to somehow, get in the middle of two brothers who would do anything to get what they want... even if they both want the same girl, but can't stand the fact of the other having her.