Chapter 3

"So you're coming to the party tomorrow, right?" Callum asks me the next day. I am in my first period with him. His brother isn't in this class "It's at Ryan's house"

"Uh... sure, I guess so. Are you sure Jess will like it if I go?"

"Screw what Jess thinks" he says "Ryan said to invite anyone, so we are. We're inviting people"

"So, you're inviting girls?" I ask, raising my eyebrow at him "is that the whole idea? To get the entire football team laid in one night?"

"Of course. But we're inviting guys too... it's not just going to be all girls" he says

"So, if I come, I can bring my new friends too?" I ask

"Sure" he says "bring anyone you like"

I decide to change the subject "So, has Caleb broken up with Jess yet?"

"No, he still has to get around to doing it"

"Well, he shouldn't lead her on like this"

"What can I say? She's actually pretty great in bed" he says "she knows how to please a man"

"So, I take it you found that out when you switched places with your brother?"

"Yeah, she was totally oblivious... she actually thought I was Caleb last night. He wanted me to break things off with her for him last night... but then before I could get around to it... I guess I can see why he's so hesitant to break up with her"

I raise an eyebrow at him "At this rate, neither of you will be able to do it. Does he know what happened?"

"Yeah, I guess I told him I couldn't do it and he kind of figured out why... He told me not to worry and that he would handle things from now on"

"I'm surprised he wasn't mad at you for it"

"Well, it's not the first time something like this has happened, a couple of girls have done this... not just with Caleb, but with me too"

Lunch -

"I was told to invite whoever I liked and I guess you guys came to mind" I say as I ask everyone to come to the party tomorrow night

"So Callum asked you?" Laura asks

"Yep... and I want you guys to come with me" I say

"You do know that people like us... we don't get invited to things like that, right?" Nick asks

"Well, I was invited and now I'm inviting you because he told me to invite anyone I like"

"It's at Ryan's house right?" Kaylie asks

I nod

"That's great!" she continues

"Why so?"

"Oh, we forgot to mention to you before... Kaylie has a huge crush on Ryan" Nat says "after he was being called for supposedly turning me gay, she took a liking to him"

"Right... okay then" I say

At the end of the day, I head to the football field to see dad. He was already out there with the team, when I got there and they were doing some practice drills.

"Hey honey... are you alright?" he asks as he sees me

"Yeah, I guess I thought I'd come and sit for a while" I say "and watch"

I look over the other end of the field and see Jess and the cheerleaders and their coach... Coach Parker.

Jess stops as she sees me watching her and she glares at me