Ch. 31: Lies

Ariana's POV

So I stayed at Justin's place for maybe about 4 days already... He's been leaving the house a lot to go to the "studio" when I know he really isn't.

He's basically just leaving me at his place, babysitting his siblings.

That's not how I want to stay at someone's place.

It's Friday night and I'm just watching tv while he's taking a shower. It's so cute because he likes to sing in the shower.

He promised me that he would stay with me all day today, and I think that's really sweet of him, considering he hasn't really stayed the last few days.

"Ariana?" Jazmyn asked.

"Yeah hun?" I said, giving her a warm smile.

"I'm kinda hungry but the cookies are too high on the shelf, can you get it for me?" She said, hugging her doll a little tighter.

"Of course," I said, getting up, going into the kitchen and grabbing the box of cookies off the shelf.

"Here you go," I smiled, handing the box to her.

She smiled at me lightly and sat down on the chair on the kitchen island.

"So how are you?" I asked, trying to make a conversation.

"Good! I love school so, so, so, much! Justin got us a new puppy, his name is Esther, me and Jaxon named it. Wanna see?" She offered.

"Sure,"

She hopped off her chair and began looking for Esther, she's such a sweetheart.

"This is Esther!" She said, laying him down on the floor beside me.

"Aw," I smiled.

"Yeah! She's really cute, I like to feed her all the time because she gets really excited, she also loves it when you rub her tummy," she laughed.

I smiled at her, and petted Esther.

I looked up and Justin was leaning against the wall, crossing his arms and smiling at us.

"Hey," I laughed.

"Hey babe. I see you're getting along with Jaz," he said, walking towards me.

"She's a real cutie," I smiled.

"Good to hear," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"I'll be upstairs, bye Ariana!" Jazmyn said politely.

"Bye," I smiled.

"So how about a movie, your choice," he whispered in my ear softly.

I bit my lip lightly, and felt a tingly sensation all over my body as his warm breath tickles my ear.

"Sure, lets watch a horror movie," I said, walking forward, making him let go of me.

I sit on the couch, go on Netflix and tried to find a good horror movie to watch.

Justin went into the kitchen to make us some food.

"Hello?" I heard him say quietly. "I can't... No that's because I'm busy... Another day okay?... Please?... Fine, bye,"

Are you serious right now?

He slowly walked out of the kitchen awkwardly.

"Babe I-"

"-just go," I said, in a pissed tone.

"I'm sorry,"

"Whatever,"