Ch. 36: Stress

Ariana's POV

I woke up to the blinding light of the sun, shining through the window. Fuck, my head hurts like shit.

Why are my clothes so light and baggy?

This isn't Justin's room... It's probably the guest room. I heard the tv so I'm guessing he's up.

I was wearing an oversized tshirt that just covered my butt, and some baggy sweats.

These sweats are probably only suppose to go up to your knees but I'm short so the sweats are right between my knee and ankle.

These are Justin's clothes, it smells like him and this something he would wear.

I walked downstairs and saw Justin watching tv.

"Morning," I said softly.

"Morning babe," he said, semi pissed.

"Where are my clothes...?" I asked awkwardly.

"They're in the wash, you got vomit all over them,"

"So, you undressed me...?"

"I-it's not like I've never... Seen- it..." He said, embarrassedly.

"So you saw..."

"NO, I wouldn't do that without you knowing. But do you know what you did do?" He said, as his voice gets angrier and angrier.

"Um, no..."

"Kyle brought you home last night,"

"So?"

"So, he drive you in my car because you were drunk,"

"Oh..."

"But that's not what it did, you stood in front of the door holding hands with him,"

"I did?" I said, putting my hand over my mouth.

"Oh, and you also kissed him,"

"I-I didn't mean to, I swear,"

"You fucking kissed him, I don't even know what shit you did with him there," he spat.

I gulped a bubble of air.

"You even told me yourself that he touched your ass,"

"WHAT!?" I yelled in shock.

"I don't like Kyle, I don't want you near him,"

"Are you mad at me?"

"NO SHIT! YOU FUCKING KISSED HIM! IM YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

"I WAS DRUNK!"

"YOU KNOW YOU CANT HANDLE ALCOHOL WELL, WHY DID YOU DRINK!?"

"ITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM!"

"I CAME HOME LAST NIGHT FROM THE STUDIO, AFTER I WROTE A WHOLE GODDAMN SONG ABOUT YOU AND THEN I GET A TEXT FROM KARSON SAYING THAT YOU ARE DRUNK AS FUCK!"

"OH, AND DO YOU REMEMBER THE LAST TIME YOU WERE DRUNK!? YEAH, SELENA MADE FUCKING BREAKFAST FOR YOU IN A PARKING LOT! AND YOU EVEN KISSED HER IN MY FACE!"

"FIRST OF ALL, WE WERENT DATING, SO IT WAS COMPLETELY FINE!"

"NO ITS NOT!"

"KYLES A FUCKING JERK! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT TO HANG OUT WITH HIM!?"

"HES NOT A JERK! YOURE THE FUCKING JERK! HES MY FRIEND, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HIM AND YOU START MAKING OPINIONS BECAUSE YOURE JEALOUS!"

"KARSON TOLD ME EVERYTHING! SHE TOLD ME THAT HE GOT YPU DRUNK SO HE COULD SO SHIT WITH YOU! YOURE LUCKY SHE WAS THERE, IF SHE WASNT HE COULD HAVE FUCKED YOU FOR GOD SAKE!"