I Live With 12 Protective Brothers! So Why Do YOU Think You Can Steal MY Heart?

Summary

 Reese Ridge has lived with her twelve over protective short tempered brothers for the past 5 years. When she was 13, their parents had gotten drunk, again, and crashed into a tree. So, even before they died, Reese was practically raised by her brothers. She loves them to death and wouldn't have it any other way. She doesn't mind that their over protective, or their short tempers as she has one just like them, maybe even worse. Their all country, born in the country, raised in the country, live in the country. Reese doesn't ave any friends, as they're all afraid of her brothers. Her brothers scare any guy or even girl in fear of her getting heart broken or being back stabbed. Reese is 17 and is a junior. She loves animals, mostly horses and dogs. She loves riding horses, singing, drawing, reading, writing, music, and more things. As she grew up with 10 brothers, she also loves cars, football, mud riding, fighting, baseball, working on the farm, and other things. She's very independent, but also sometimes relies on her brothers. Reese likes her life, although through the past, alot has happened, betrayels and pain, and she's put up walls that only her brothers can get past, but they're moving to leave it all behind.

Reese's brothers are Scotty, Paul, Jake, Blake, Drew, And Drake, who are 18. And then Joey, John, Jace, Ryan, Tyler, And Seth, who are 19. The funny thing though, is that they all look exactly alike. They all have bright icy blue eyes that can make a grown man beg and plead for mercy if one of their glare turns on you. They're all tan, and Reese has a good strong body while they guys have 8 packs and muscles. They're all tall, though the guys are taller than Reese of course. The guys have short dark brown hair, while Reese's is long. They all have thick country accents too.

Also, Reese's brothers all VERY VERY VERY over protective of her. They all have very short tempers. They scare basically everyone away from their little sister just to protect her from anymore pain. They blame themselves for alot of the pain she has been put through and are determined to take h er away from it, by moving away to start fresh. They hope it'll be good for Reese. They'll do anything for their little sister. They all basically revolve around her, live to keep her happy. They hope this move won't be too hard on her.

But, what happens when there's this one guy, who just isn't afraid of her brothers? Or isn't afraid to climb the walls she's put up? One who isn't afraid to give his heart to her, even though he knows there's a chance, especially because of her brothers, that'll his heart will get broken?

His name is Trevor and as soon as he sees Reese, he knows that she's the one for him. He's not scared to overcome the obsticles that stands in his way, like her brothers, or the walls she's build up, or even her fear of falling. He's determined to help Reese. Like get over her past and move on. But, there's one question looming: Can he do it?